Hugh Greenwood >>>>>>>>>> Sam Powell-Pepper

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope
Clearly if you see that behaviour as acceptable, my description of you is 100% correct
Pretty sure you are accusing someone of being a sexual predator. That's defamation.

Pretty sure you are accusing someone of being a sexual predator. That's defamation.

Here it is again....you ....
Defending a person who has admitted to behaving inappropriately towards a woman ie. sexually harassing at a minimum - makes him a sex pest and you a misogynist pig

Cap fits buddy - and you’re wearing it

Which is why the Sex Pest will never reach his potential
IMO leopards don’t change their spots and Kultcha

Lol jump off your high horse buddy. There was no conviction, doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong.
Which is further reason you shouldn't be accusing someone of something that was NOT proven.

Who's accusing him of anything? Stop trying to play the holier-than-thou good bloke, it's a cringeworthy look. Especially when you're being a misogynist bullying pig yourself.
Says the guy that is committing online defamation. A crime.

Spineless keyboard warrior.

Only when it's me commenting on your scrag colleague?

You seriously need to readjust your attitude by about 30 years.

Defend the sexually harassing pig.
It’s the port Adelaide way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seriously need to readjust your attitude by about 30 years.

Defend the offender
It’s the port Adelaide way
You seriously need to learn to function in real life Tami** sorry Suby :$

Which is further reason you shouldn't be accusing someone of something that was NOT proven.
3 weeks suspension says differently
But keep digging, misogynist

3 weeks suspension says differently
But keep digging, misogynist
Yeah, don't go out late.

But sure, you link it to a crime he was never formerly convicted off, ie defamation.

Yeah, don't go out late.

But sure, you link it to a crime he was never formerly convicted off, ie defamation.

3 weeks suspension

Impey got 1 week and he fled the scene of an accident and evaded police until his BA level dropped

Sex Pest Pepper apologized to the woman.
What for - if he did nothing wrong ?

Defending the offender - the Port Adelaide way

Now you’re either stoned or 12 yo.
I have paid you way more attention than you deserve so I’ll leave you with this
“Inappropriate contact with a female “

https://www.msn.com/en-au/video/sport/sam-powell-pepper-breaks-silence/vi-AAwmavb

You want to keep denying it , you’re a Fkwit as well as a misogynistic pig.

BFCE2322-0712-451E-8869-7AC552AFA8ED.jpeg

6th in the league for clangers per game for a midfielder who averages <20 disposals per game...remarkable. According to Kornes he's been better than dusty in his first 31 games... He's about as good as Matt Kennedy from Carltank!

Are you doxing? Another offence, you're on fire tonight!
Well you weren't hard...

If I'm not mistaken you've accused someone incorrectly of a crime. That doesn't go down well in the real life....

If i'm not mistaken he was found by the AFL to have inappropriate contact with a female - and that is "sexual assault" under the legal definition of the term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back