Rumour Hugh Greenwood waiting to re-sign!

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I raised this on the Public Hugh Greenwood forum but it hasn't yet been fully clarified. If we let him leave in FA would we be entitled too a compo pick? I really don't know the rules for someone in Hugh's position.

I only ask because so many fans from so many teams all think Hugh would be a great fit for them. We are all wondering what trade return we would get, but if he becomes a hot FA target the $$ value of his contract could be quite high, and if he was to be offered a Stevie Motlop like contract the surely we would be entitled to an end of round 1 compo pick too right?

I love Greenwood, but think end of round 1 would be pretty fair value!

I raised this on the Public Hugh Greenwood forum but it hasn't yet been fully clarified. If we let him leave in FA would we be entitled too a compo pick? I really don't know the rules for someone in Hugh's position.

I only ask because so many fans from so many teams all think Hugh would be a great fit for them. We are all wondering what trade return we would get, but if he becomes a hot FA target the $$ value of his contract could be quite high, and if he was to be offered a Stevie Motlop like contract the surely we would be entitled to an end of round 1 compo pick too right?

I love Greenwood, but think end of round 1 would be pretty fair value!
He's not an FA

What is he? I'll admit I find this entire FA system painfully confusing!
Out of contract. But hasn't been in the league for 8 years.
He can sign with us, be traded, or nominate for the draft.

As far as I’m concerned pretty much anyone outside of Milera, Jones, Butts, Hamill is tradeable.

If he wants to go then go. Sat was a perfect snapshot of Greenwood. Threatened to break the game open and collect 3 votes early in the 2nd quarter...then disappeared
Not Doedee!!!!

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
As far as I’m concerned pretty much anyone outside of Milera, Jones, Butts, Hamill is tradeable.

If he wants to go then go. Sat was a perfect snapshot of Greenwood. Threatened to break the game open and collect 3 votes early in the 2nd quarter...then disappeared

what if luko doesn't sign and wants to come home, is jones untouchable

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America

I would add RoB to that list.

And probably Hberg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I would add RoB to that list.

And probably Hberg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ROB depends on whether or not we want and can obtain Grundy.

Everyone is tradable at the right price though. We have to be careful with out lack of quality midfield depth mind you

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
no chance of that

I just love your growing level of certainty.

No trade has occurred yet. No idea what we will receive in return, trade pick or even player but you are certain we won’t get a Bernie Vinceesk level of return.

Good job Martin

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I just love your growing level of certainty.

No trade has occurred yet. No idea what we will receive in return, trade pick or even player but you are certain we won’t get a Bernie Vinceesk level of return.

Good job Martin
Clearly high has achieved nothing like Vince

And my name isn't Martin

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back