Hughes and Banfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hughes and banners good last few weeks..oh it's against weak opposition 😂🤣

/End thread
Not sure if you are being serious?

They were both matched against players who played in Geelong's premiership last year and beat them handily.

🤨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Banfield might be one of those people who is just charmed by the universe to succeed

Should probably keep him in the side

If he kicks straighter…had some really good plays to set up goals. That punch over the top when he was kinda 3 on 1 on the wing to eventually set up Sonny’s goal was elite.

Considering the quality of the opposition, and considering the way he bounced back from a nightmare first qtr, I'd say that was probably one of the best games Banfield has ever played.

Shame he missed those set shots when he's usually pretty decent at that, but he played a big hand in so many of our scoring opportunities.

Thought it was good that he spent some time on the wing. Would prefer that than Hughes going in there for a stint. Banfield has become a better player. Whether that is more experience or our slicker ball movement or both don't know but he was very creative today. Credit where credit is due.
For the " I told you so mob".. the criticism earlier in the year and previously was warranted. He is now earning his spot, unlike before and that is the way it should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back