Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard danny williams is taking a few senconds players away with him after they had a falling out with one of his coaches? Is this true?
Haven't heard whether Danny is taking any 2's players with but no doubt there's been a simmering tension between the pair since D-Will was overlooked for the captaincy in 2009 and Sammy wasn't his biggest fan after his 3 possesion effort against Jindera at the end of the year.:D

Bigken, you are a spud, plain and simple, and you are flogging a dead horse. A family like the Boultons are the heart and soul of the BB Saints. Sounds like you are a bit bitter than the saints haven't approached you to join their club?? Am I far off the mark with that one?
Dont know the blokes involved or the club but dont know of too many good/handy senior players who would answer the phone for $150 a game. Have seen several games in your league over the past 2 years , where does your league sit in the "pecking order" of the district league in proximity of Albury, have been impressed with speed,flow and crispness of play.

Are transfers of players to teams within the league commonplace? In the league i follow you can count on one hand the amount of players that transfer to other sides within the league.

Are transfers of players to teams within the league commonplace? In the league i follow you can count on one hand the amount of players that transfer to other sides within the league.

Money talks. however there is a fair amount of loyalty especially amongst locals

Haven't heard whether Danny is taking any 2's players with but no doubt there's been a simmering tension between the pair since D-Will was overlooked for the captaincy in 2009 and Sammy wasn't his biggest fan after his 3 possesion effort against Jindera at the end of the year.:D

I think Sam understood that Danny way have been overwhelmed by his childhood hero in Kepler Bradley came back from the Dockers to watch him. I hear quite a few Tallangatta league clubs have thrown ridiculous money at him but I can't see him leaving the club for money, especially since he has been there for 4 or 5 years, however Bigken may have an opinion on the subject.

Good luck to Ken and to Raiders but what I can't understand is how can a district coach (abeit a premiership one) be effectively sacked by his club to then be appointed coach of an O and M club? :confused:
isnt that the second coach from jindera who has left under unusual circumstances and then signed at raiders the following year.
lupson 2005ish,now stevenson2013

isnt that the second coach from jindera who has left under unusual circumstances and then signed at raiders the following year.
lupson 2005ish,now stevenson2013
From memory lupson was sacked after a year or 2? or did he walk out......... I cant remember but i know it didnt end well.

Hearing gilson will leave culcairn for thurgoona and take a few with him, sheather must have made an impression in his short time at the lions.

Craig mannagh to coach walla

He would be a good fit at any club with a young side, coached lavi 3rds to a premiership a few years back and has the right character for the tough job of following on from the sad finish to the year for the hoppers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard that it was either 3 or 4 players not sure of the names but was told they were fringe players

Strong word that Howlong have signed a coach but can he stop the bleeding with Bradshaw's x 4,walker, cooper, price, and churches all departures you take 8 players of that ilk out of any side in he comp and it makes a massive void.

Strong word that Howlong have signed a coach but can he stop the bleeding with Bradshaw's x 4,walker, cooper, price, and churches all departures you take 8 players of that ilk out of any side in he comp and it makes a massive void.
Tell me about it

Danny Stevens to have some kind of involvement at the Magpies, not sure if it will be coaching, game day or just as a consultant to the coach but I've been told by a few people at the magpies that he has shown interest in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back