Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's goinbg on out at Howlong.?? Has the cash dried up or just some friction inside the club. Heard that Church could be off aswell. How many will Almond take with him is the big question?

What's goinbg on out at Howlong.?? Has the cash dried up or just some friction inside the club. Heard that Church could be off aswell. How many will Almond take with him is the big question?

Who cares who has left a club,when are we gonna hear who is coming to the club.
Dont think the cash is an issue out there either.
Appointing Jacka as Coach should also free up a bit of coin as I cant see him asking for much to Coach a club in the town that he resides.

Who cares who has left a club,when are we gonna hear who is coming to the club.
Dont think the cash is an issue out there either.
Appointing Jacka as Coach should also free up a bit of coin as I cant see him asking for much to Coach a club in the town that he resides.
Heading down the henty osborne jindera path i believe. promoting juniors in search of long term success

Translation=The COIN has ran out! :rolleyes:
The coin hasn't run out at the Spiders -good profit considering the Bradshaw costs and donations of ten grand to the Good Friday appeal. Not that that the promotion of juniors is a bad idea though, it changes lots at club level with often parents getting involved and gels local support.

Ken mansell coaching Maggies.and is claiming nico sedgwick and a few other o and m boys are on board. hard to see nico playing for maggies

I would be surprised if sedgy did play there, especially the way Ken acted when he was coaching against Lavi in junior cricket, I cant see any of the boys sedgy's age wanting to play under him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cul
You talking about Culcairn ?
They are losing a few. From what I hear a few palyers still contracted want out, heading to Culcairn South. Think they have been scared off because they might actually have to train instaed of just showing up on a Saturday. Word also going around is that Klemke heading back to Henty to ride the coat tails of Piltz, that could be interesting seeing they didnt want him back in 07. Sources tell me Doswell been offered $28,000 from Holbrook. Cant see how Wodonga can compete with that. The money pit at Holbrook seems to be getting biggger, premiership or bust next year! I could go on and on but I dont want to be one of those guys who gets accused of hiding behind a keyboard;). Anyway, my early predictions for next year, if all recruiting rumours are true, the premiership will won by one of these 4. Osborne, Holbrook ,Jindera or Henty.

i dont see how BB saints have been written off already. i hear ben vile and iain mcgillivray have signed for next season. both played key roles in bushies and nsw/act rams this season. vile was selected in albury's squad of 24 for grand final week and will sure up a key position whilst mcgillivray played for corowa seniors in 2011, gave great contests against the likes of keenan and archiebald and his skills have improved out of sight this season. the back up for storey will be beneficial for the club with storey beginning to age. both played in the under 17s for the club previously. vile has only agreed to sign due to his brother returning from studying in canberra and could create a deadly partnership both have silky skills. expect sam o'connor to sure up his spot in the back pocket and young danny williams to have a huge pre season and provide grunt to a classy midfield that will include boulton x 3, schilg, lloyd, i'anson, j.vile, mee, bennie, smith, storey, mcgillivray and expect morey to be thrown up the ground to make use of his suckling like boot

Lavington ruck man Pete Hancock to play at howlong next season, while Tom plunkett and jarman Teasdale to play at the maggies under kenny

Kenny at magpies would of been better off signing the Easter Bunny just ask the blokes out at Culcairn when he was coach and the recruits from LAVY would be in the bottom 4 players in Lockharts team and can anyone comfirm has the Bendigo Bank set up an office at the Holbrook Football Club,they say they are a community bank

They are losing a few. From what I hear a few palyers still contracted want out, heading to Culcairn South. Think they have been scared off because they might actually have to train instaed of just showing up on a Saturday. Word also going around is that Klemke heading back to Henty to ride the coat tails of Piltz, that could be interesting seeing they didnt want him back in 07. Sources tell me Doswell been offered $28,000 from Holbrook. Cant see how Wodonga can compete with that. The money pit at Holbrook seems to be getting biggger, premiership or bust next year! I could go on and on but I dont want to be one of those guys who gets accused of hiding behind a keyboard;). Anyway, my early predictions for next year, if all recruiting rumours are true, the premiership will won by one of these 4. Osborne, Holbrook ,Jindera or Henty.

Culcairn South? Im guessing this is Thurgoona. Seems to be alot of blokes breaking contracts around at the moment, puts up the question of what a contract is really worth these days. Are Culcairn going to let them go? I know clubs shouldnt have to worry about a bloke leaving if he has signed for the club, but I wouldnt mind a contracted player leaving if they have been a good servant of the club and just want something different and they have been honest to the club about what they are doing. Was it Steer that wanted to leave the Wang Magpies and go to a club in a lower league, but he was contracted, and the Magpies made him sit out the year, not playing at all. I don't think anyone is a winner in that situation, and im sure alot a bridges were burnt along the way. I suppose each circumstance is different, but im not sure why a team would want a player who doesnt want to be there.

Jeremy Jordan these guys don't have a gun pointed at their heads when they sign their contracts they sign because of the dollars that are put infront of them so if the club they want to go to is prepared to pay out their contract then let them go other wise stand by what you sign or sit out.
If the player has moved from the area due to employment fair enough plus half those guys aren't worth the money they get and thats not their fault it's the clubs for offering it.
So to answer your question whats a contract worth depends on who got the $$$

Jeremy Jordan these guys don't have a gun pointed at their heads when they sign their contracts they sign because of the dollars that are put infront of them so if the club they want to go to is prepared to pay out their contract then let them go other wise stand by what you sign or sit out.
If the player has moved from the area due to employment fair enough plus half those guys aren't worth the money they get and thats not their fault it's the clubs for offering it.
So to answer your question whats a contract worth depends on who got the $$$

And the integrity of the bloke

I believe it's a big call, people chucking jindera in the Premership favorites list, they have only really publically signed Josh walker and a few others.. Big call throwing them in as Favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back