Hume Football League 2016-2019

Jan 7, 2014
I thought I would update the thread for the upcoming Season, it may already have Been reported Earlier, But Matt Lee has Signed With Howlong, Alex Jones may also be on the move From Magpies.

odoy!eru!es

Draftee
Nov 4, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Lockhart Harringtons and couple of others
Crows already with some big signings
CDHBU Collins
BB Saints with a few handy recruits (in tomorrow's Border Mail) just read it online.
Holbrook Lloyd's from North
Howlong as mentioned above
Magpies only losses mentioned so far, but talking to Murray and Heta boys from Raiders maybe?
Henty Hillier gone haven't heard anything else as yet, but they are good at that!
RW Aalbers, Plunkett, Turner
Jindera Weldon
Walla ??
Culcairn ??
Osborne Wagga coach no doubt bringing a few with him.
Can anyone correct me on these or add?

Go Richo 12

Senior List
Oct 27, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Cdhbu also have Milne from Wahgunyah, Damien Wilson from corowa and looking at Jarrod lane from corowa.

Magnets

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lockhart Harringtons and couple of others
Crows already with some big signings
CDHBU Collins
BB Saints with a few handy recruits (in tomorrow's Border Mail) just read it online.
Holbrook Lloyd's from North
Howlong as mentioned above
Magpies only losses mentioned so far, but talking to Murray and Heta boys from Raiders maybe?
Henty Hillier gone haven't heard anything else as yet, but they are good at that!
RW Aalbers, Plunkett, Turner
Jindera Weldon
Walla ??
Culcairn ??
Osborne Wagga coach no doubt bringing a few with him.
Can anyone correct me on these or add?
Llloyd's wont play at Holbrook. Will be Thurgoona

Mr Frank L

Rookie
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Surely of the Lloyds don't play at North. Which personally I hope and think they will, they would play at mangoplah in the riverena league.

New Map

Debutant
Nov 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard a rumour Walla have signed Matt Fowler from Thurgoona, while Tory Ziems and Guy Telford from KSC are on the move to Holbrook. Spencer and Telford up forward Brookers look dangerous if rumours are true. can anyone confirm?

Go Richo 12

Senior List
Oct 27, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Rowey has recommitted, his close mate is the coach. Smith shops himself around this time every year.

have a RHG

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2007
Berwick Hot Springs
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
NY GIANTS, Yankees, Spurs
Heard a rumour Walla have signed Matt Fowler from Thurgoona, while Tory Ziems and Guy Telford from KSC are on the move to Holbrook. Spencer and Telford up forward Brookers look dangerous if rumours are true. can anyone confirm?
doubt Fowler would go to Walla. still very much Walbundrie at heart.

New Map

Debutant
Nov 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Good to see the Crows looking strong. Lots of good local talent heading back. Too bad about their terrible jumpers, hopefully something changes in that department

New Map

Debutant
Nov 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have heard Danny Williams from BB Saints has taken a coaching job at Bullioh? Any one confirm? will he help them to another flag?

Apr 7, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Have heard Danny Williams from BB Saints has taken a coaching job at Bullioh? Any one confirm? will he help them to another flag?

apparently some bloke from Yackandandah is co coaching with Peter Dean, Arni Griner I think his name was never heard of him or Danny Williams has he been in the area long?

New Map

Debutant
Nov 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
apparently some bloke from Yackandandah is co coaching with Peter Dean, Arni Griner I think his name was never heard of him or Danny Williams has he been in the area long?
Angry Mal knows Brock Burrum like the back of his hand. Hopefully he can elaborate for us on exactly who this Danny Williams is.

Angry Mal

Senior List
Jun 10, 2009
Guam
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
As far as I know Arden Greiner is co coaching Bullioh. However it would be a big loss to Brock Burrum if Danny was to leave. He won the clubperson of the year in 2014 and co coaches our thirds. Has played over 100 club games with a few senior games sprinkled in there. Is a asset to the club through his actions, and always willing to throw out a good heckle, even if it has no wit, terrible grammer, mixes up his references, bad timing or even just flat out makes no sense. He is well known around the region as the man with the largest hands and calves and was constantly mistaken for the wacky inflatible arm man outside Crazy Clints! Although with his sharp elbows and his love to dish out a spray would hold him in good stead in the Upper Murray.

hard_ball_gets

Debutant
Jul 5, 2011
house of pain
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah I've heard that he is thinking of leaving B.B.
Taking a few mates with him aswell is the late mail.
Norris, taylor, Mckenzie, could get Storey out of retirement for a couple of games.
Be big if it happens. Alot of $$ needed.

Magnets

Team Captain
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah I've heard that he is thinking of leaving B.B.
Taking a few mates with him aswell is the late mail.
Norris, taylor, Mckenzie, could get Storey out of retirement for a couple of games.
Be big if it happens. Alot of $$ needed.
That is just rubbish. Why people put absolute untruths on here I don't understand. Norris and Taylor both resigned some time ago with the Saints

New Map

Debutant
Nov 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have seen Tom Weldon running around at North Albury training. Is there a chance he might stay another year?

Mr Frank L

Rookie
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
As far as I know Arden Greiner is co coaching Bullioh. However it would be a big loss to Brock Burrum if Danny was to leave. He won the clubperson of the year in 2014 and co coaches our thirds. Has played over 100 club games with a few senior games sprinkled in there. Is a asset to the club through his actions, and always willing to throw out a good heckle, even if it has no wit, terrible grammer, mixes up his references, bad timing or even just flat out makes no sense. He is well known around the region as the man with the largest hands and calves and was constantly mistaken for the wacky inflatible arm man outside Crazy Clints! Although with his sharp elbows and his love to dish out a spray would hold him in good stead in the Upper Murray.
Danny Williams is the heart that makes Brock Burrum beat. He has done it tough through the hard times and now reaping the rewards for his loyalty and dedication to the cause that is the Brock Burrum club. I'm pretty sure there about to erect a statue outside of both the brocklesby and burrumbuttock grounds. The day the great saint dwill leaves bb saints will be the day Mr Frank L will leave Bunton Park....Never

Back