Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has locked in Coaches and who is still looking?
Lockhart would be looking
Magpies, I'm still not sure who's coaching them
Culcairn may be a change in coach
CDHBU may also be looking
Henty will be looking
Crows will change there coach
The rest are staying but I'm only guessing.

Lockhart would be looking
Magpies, I'm still not sure who's coaching them
Culcairn may be a change in coach
CDHBU may also be looking
Henty will be looking
Crows will change there coach
The rest are staying but I'm only guessing.
Corey Lambert is going to remain a spectator but will speak to the players before the match and at breaks while the coach has a break.

Just wondering where clubs advertise for coaching vacancies or how most go about filling vacancies. Cheers
Not many potential coaches answer an ad. You need to put a list together and start working the phones. You could also use Facebook and see if news spreads in the local area,

Hearing Mellington is talking to Howlong for 2017. Would be a great get if they can control him.
Any other player movement?

Not many potential coaches answer an ad. You need to put a list together and start working the phones. You could also use Facebook and see if news spreads in the local area,

So if your a prospective coach / asst coach how do you find availabilities? Seen a couple of Facebook posts but that's it.

“The ground isn’t that big though."

Having ran around on Walbundrie a bit over the years I'd suggest Mr Maher may be found a bit wrong...expecting BB slicker mids to run all over MM bigger bodies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time The Murray Magpies won a final ??????
Magpies last won a final in 2004. First semi v Rand. Since then lost Prelim to Wahgunyah. 2005 lost 1st Semi to Rennie. Then to hume league lost to Jindera in 2010. Lost Jindera in 2015. Brock-Burrum and Jindera in 2016.

Last edited:
Thought Sedgwick was easily BOG - couldn't believe Jindera let him run around with zero pressure - he just carved up the Dogs - Morey was good, but behind Oates, Sedgwick and Ronnie Boulton - who towelled up Walker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back