Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

They couldn't take the byes away now if the merger goes ahead surely. I know many players that book holidays as soon as the draw comes out. Will be a lot of annoyed people (wives) if draw is changed to exclude byes.

Lol this is the funniest post ive read on bigfooty. New flash buddy they're never bloody happy

I do feel for clubs who may have club functions on what now would be a bye or an away game etc.

Do you think they could field a handy side?
Any suggested names? Rand Walbundrie Walla Walla United has a nice ring to it.

What's everyone's predictions on the rand walbundrie and walla walla combo , is there a potential top 6 finish
???
My predictions
Jindera
BBSaints
CDHBU
Lockhart
Crows
Henty

Haven't heard much on the Magpies and howlong behalf should be another close year Osborne to be up there aswel pending on the games Schneider plays .thoughts??!!!?

Merger vote only a few days away. Any indication as to which way clubs are leaning? Any confirmation that RWWWU will be called the giants?

Merger vote only a few days away. Any indication as to which way clubs are leaning? Any confirmation that RWWWU will be called the giants?
I think Walla have the numbers and it's a bit of red tape to get through before confirming.

D-Day for Walla. From what I've heard out of the RW camp its not looking good for the Hoppers, sad day if they do fold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D-Day for Walla. From what I've heard out of the RW camp its not looking good for the Hoppers, sad day if they do fold.
Only going by what was in the paper today I thought it sounded like a smart move to merge. One club is strong with seniors and one is strong with juniors. With the way footy is at the moment I would be super keen to be developing kids instead of buying in recruits.

Only going by what was in the paper today I thought it sounded like a smart move to merge. One club is strong with seniors and one is strong with juniors. With the way footy is at the moment I would be super keen to be developing kids instead of buying in recruits.
I wouldn't exactly say Walla are strong in the juniors. They had no thirds last season and had to borrow opposition players to fill fourths on occasions. That's why a merge is a smart move and perhaps should've been instigated sooner.

Well done Rand Walbundrie and Walla on coming together. No byes but that shouldn't matter it's about footy being played and clubs staying alive. How's RWWW Whoopers sound. It's a mouthful but maybe this season they could play in Tigers colours at Walbundrie andHoppers at Walla just until they get it sorted.

Interesting new draw.
Wonder how BB Saints feel about playing last three rounds away vs Dogs, Pies and Spiders.
Hopefully Angry Mal can share his thoughts.

Interesting new draw.
Wonder how BB Saints feel about playing last three rounds away vs Dogs, Pies and Spiders.
Hopefully Angry Mal can share his thoughts.

if you had to play 3 away games in a row they're the 3 you'd want if albury based. Tough finish considering akk these sides are expected to contend

if you had to play 3 away games in a row they're the 3 you'd want if albury based. Tough finish considering akk these sides are expected to contend

Don't have to travel further than Brocklesby for the last 5 weeks and you play contenders, seems like a great way to prep for a finals campaign. On another note, I'm hearing that Osborne already has the paperwork filled out and ready to lodge to take on the Tigers name if Walbundrie let it go. That would ruffle a lot of feathers!

Brock-Burrum announced their team of the decade on Saturday night.
B B.Scott, R.Norris, S.Reid
HB: L.Johnson, D.Murphy, M.Lacey
C: J-R Williams, L.Schilg, J.McCudden
HF: A.Livermore, P.Glanville, D.McKimmie
F: B.Guest, K.Morey, C.Boulton
R: T.Storey, L.Brauer, N.Sedgwick
Int: G.Eddy, J.Boulton, R.Boulton

Co-coaches McKimmie and Schilg
Captain Murphy

Smith is off Moyhu in the Ovens and King along with Michael Kruen who is an assistant coach aswell which apparently is a big surprise to some power fans. How are Power looking this year? have they picked up anyone worth noting? I know they are currently in talks with a Wang Rovers midfielder but other then that haven't heard much?

Anyone able to give me the lowdown on Smith, Kruen, Aaron Ray etc all signed at Moyhu in the Ovens and King. My mob plays them this Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back