HUME LEAGUE -2013

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep hearing it, and i don't want to believe it But Corey Lambert to coach Murray Magpies

Looks like you were on the money Wizards, love him or not, I think Lambert will do a great job in lifting the Murray Magpies up the ladder next year. I just hope he can get more than 6 to training during the season!! Great appointment by MM and well done to them. Very good get. Now be interesting to see who he can recruit to get the job done on the grouond. Any names yet?

Looks like you were on the money Wizards, love him or not, I think Lambert will do a great job in lifting the Murray Magpies up the ladder next year. I just hope he can get more than 6 to training during the season!! Great appointment by MM and well done to them. Very good get. Now be interesting to see who he can recruit to get the job done on the grouond. Any names yet?

Already hearing meyer, rose and stratton surely not. Magpies intend to spend plenty not sure how that fares long term but if the above is the case they will be handy

Backing the Brookers to come up trumps on Saturday. One of their best wins on the weekend against the Swampies and hopefully go one better this weekend against the Saints. Great to see so many locals kids stepping up performing throughout the finals so far. Bring on the big dance and another flag added to the roof!

Backing the Brookers to come up trumps on Saturday. One of their best wins on the weekend against the Swampies and hopefully go one better this weekend against the Saints. Great to see so many locals kids stepping up performing throughout the finals so far. Bring on the big dance and another flag added to the roof!

It's a tough one to pick. BB have them for height and may stretch them up forward but the Brookers have a lot of runners which may well prove the difference.

Well it's the big dance weekend !!! It's going to be a cracker of a game. After watching there last meeting with both sides missing players this one will be alot better. I'm tipping Saints by 18 points . Hopefully they can do it Far Kin .
Gee what a day it would have been if Saints 2's got through aswell. But yet again the Jindera curse got them. What happened Angry Mal ?
All the best to all sides and watch out mad monday?

Hey fellow posters, whats your tip for the winner on the weekend. Brookers or the Saints?

I will tip the Brookers, for no other reason other than knowing a few of the boys and would love to see them win it and also like the way Twitty has gone about things. Should be a very close game and could go either way. Ground should be still firm and should be an entertaining match, unfortuntely won't get there after going to the G tonight. If someone could post a score after the game it would be magnificent, I hate relying on that sporting pulse site.

Winner - Brookers by 7 points
BOG - J Twitt closely followed by that young bloke from Holbrook Grills who hopefully next year plays at a higher level as he is more than capable.

Listened to the grand final from up here on the gold coast on my laptop courtesy of 2ay radio. What a great coverage by 2ay.. great for the League. Commentators kept saying there was a huge crowd there at Walbundrie,,,, can anyone give me an estimation of the crowd, 4000, 5000 ,even 6000
great win for the Saints..

Well done to the Saints on breaking a long combined drought and great stuff also to the young Power boys.

How great for the league to see eight different clubs represented in the Grand Finals. Would be a long time since that has happened anywhere I would have thought.

Silly season is upon us again and have it on good authority the saints are loading up again. Lavy midfielder Luke Brauer already over the line with a few others close. R/W i understand will announce a few signing soon that will see them become even more competative. Lambert to announce the maggots signing this week. will be very interesting if the reports of a massive budget are true. Let the fun begin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silly season is upon us again and have it on good authority the saints are loading up again. Lavy midfielder Luke Brauer already over the line with a few others close. R/W i understand will announce a few signing soon that will see them become even more competative. Lambert to announce the maggots signing this week. will be very interesting if the reports of a massive budget are true. Let the fun begin

Who are the few others at the saints? I heard that the only north albury player to go with lambert is josh senior, I would find it hard to believe that he has taken on the job with out a commitment from some other players, but I don't think the budget would be big enough for Stratton, rose and Meyer.

Angry Mal how long has he been there as coach and how far has he got you.And by the way you s**t on G.Eddy if he had the budget your so called great coach has you mite of won one by now and the only thing your coach has built up is his bank account

Glad he didn't leave before he got us a premiership, and does it matter how much you spend if you win it?

Glad he didn't leave before he got us a premiership, and does it matter how much you spend if you win it?

Our budget hasnt really changed much over the last few years, but everyone knows that success attracts more than money. We are lucky to have the right people in charge and a great club culture, and now that we have been relatively successful over the last few years, including when Glen was in charge (He was the one who got us on the road to success and did the hard yards), you don't need to splash unwarranted money around to get recruits. I think everyone would be surprised to see how little Osborne spend in player payments, they have been succesful and a good culture and people want to be apart of their club, much like the Saints. J Clements and J McKenzie (Swanpool's finest footballer) to the saints for next year also.

Had a beer or 2 down here in Melbs with a couple of the Holbrook boys on the weekend. Seems as though their 'premiership window' isn't quite closed fully but it is certainly closing slightly. The info is somewhat good and bad I guess as J Grills looks like going to North Albury, S Williams looks like he is off to the Raiders, good on those 2 for having a crack at higher level if that's the case and Grills will walk into seniors comfortably I believe, J Breen the leading goal kicker is not playing at Holbrook and is on on the look out for a game elsewhere, B Thompson won't go again due to the old body, and a couple of other of the young brigade also on the move. They are pretty confident they will pick a few up again but need some good recuits to break even for the off season at this point.

Had a beer or 2 down here in Melbs with a couple of the Holbrook boys on the weekend. Seems as though their 'premiership window' isn't quite closed fully but it is certainly closing slightly. The info is somewhat good and bad I guess as J Grills looks like going to North Albury, S Williams looks like he is off to the Raiders, good on those 2 for having a crack at higher level if that's the case and Grills will walk into seniors comfortably I believe, J Breen the leading goal kicker is not playing at Holbrook and is on on the look out for a game elsewhere, B Thompson won't go again due to the old body, and a couple of other of the young brigade also on the move. They are pretty confident they will pick a few up again but need some good recuits to break even for the off season at this point.
I think you will find Grills to Albury , Aaron Baker to Osborne when he gets back from overseas.

Grills is a massive loss to Holbrook. Who are they after to replace him? Hearing whispers from Crow land that 3 have signed on from Wagga way anyone care to shed some light into who they may be?

Daniel Smallwood is one and Dale Cameron is another one to the crows. Not sure how long they will last there as both have been to 3 clubs in 3 years!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back