HUN AFL Online ........... The Latest Shutout !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
I have not subscribed to the HUN so I cannot read the articles online. However, I normally can see the headline and a short blurb on what the article is about ...... well until today that is.

Upon clicking on the HUN's AFL page, I get a 10-sec look at what articles they have and then the page switches over to a full page yellow & black ad for Rebel Sport with the phrase "Home of Football" emblazoned across it.

I'm guessing the bean-counters at the HUN will force more people to take out a subscription but I have a completely opposite view.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing ??

Last edited:
I have not subscribed to the HUN so I cannot read the articles online. However, I normally can see the headline and a short blurb on what the article is about ...... well until today that is.

Upon clicking on the HUN's AFL page, I get a 10-sec look at what articles they have and then the page switches over to a full page yellow & black ad for Rebel Sport with the phrase "Home of Football" emblazoned across it.

I'm guessing the bean-counters at the HUN will force more people to take out a subscription but I have a completely opposite view.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing ??
Company wants people to pay for their product.......... What is happening to this world.

Are you serious?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back