hungary F1

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah its Brett Craig

peter_rows_m1861888.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why you posted this. But I agree anyway. Have done it myself 100s of times over the years.
He was trying to make a case from Spam when he drove Dan off the road.

BELTER race mate , maybe i should do the OP every week :D

Spectacular race. Easily the best of the year. Last season's Hungary was pretty good, this was unbelievable. Amazing results for Red Bull, Toro Rosso and McLaren.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

"I came from a long way back. We know we don't have speed on the straight, so I knew we were quick enough to win. I saw Seb wasn't getting away, so I thought if I could get Nico I could probably get Seb. The laps were counting down, I saw a gap and I went for it. At that stage the move was clean and then it looked like Nico cut back on the exit and came across. I guess I didn't have enough room and we touched. I touched his tyre and he touched my wing, so it was close. It's disappointing because we both ruined our chances of a win, but I wanted to leave it all out there."

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id...-bianchi-finishing-third-hungarian-grand-prix

Last year hamilton claimed Rosberg deliberately clipped his front wing. Looks like Nico is the Sam Mitchel of formula one.

Cracking race, this was. Actually watching the replay on FS5 now. Gutted for Kimi, though.

Also, was there something wrong with the camera positioned at turn 1? Every time a car with red on it passed through, it appeared pink. Was only at turn 1, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back