News Hungry Jacks is back as the home sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple positives out of this..

1. I don't have to look at Hurns stupid hairy mug every time i go into the bank now :handfist:
2. I get to dust off my 2010 media polo which is so obviously too small for me after so many washes, but i like to think i've made gainz.
Yeah, it's the washing...;)

1_Michael-O-Loughlin-Eaglesfa-420x0.jpg

It begins

Suppose that Bankwest goes for Hungry Jack's. Does anyone know if we'll go back to the old style of sponsor placement on our guernseys? SGIO for home games (front and back) and Hungry Jack's for away game?

I'm disappointed by this news :(
But if Bankwest is going to become a Stadium Sponsor, then it makes sense
bankwest logo looks shite on the jumper. it cuts through the wings at the front and back.

bankwest logo looks shite on the jumper. it cuts through the wings at the front and back.
I don't care how it looks . Nor do I have any loyalty towards BankWest (I'm a Westpac customer for the record haha ). But I do care that we're going back to a fast food sponsor

I don't care how it looks . Nor do I have any loyalty towards BankWest (I'm a Westpac customer for the record haha ). But I do care that we're going back to a fast food sponsor
Look im not for HJ's. But i was pleased the bankwest is out of the equation. I care more about the aesthetics of the jumper, rather than who sponsors us.

Wait if hj get membership they can do special deals like
players can sign at restaurants and
free eagles merch at stores

Look im not for HJ's. But i was pleased the bankwest is out of the equation. I care more about the aesthetics of the jumper, rather than who sponsors us.
I was glad when we dumped HJs because even back then , I didn't think being sponsored by a fast food company was a good look
This news feels like a big step backwards .....
It would even be worse if it was KFC/Maccas/Domino's because none of them have a nostalgic link to our club (the nostalgia factor is the only consolation)
But I'm still disappointed

Last edited:
I was glad when we dumped HJs because I even back then , I didn't think being sponsored by a fast food company was a good look
This news feels like a big step backwards .....
It would even be worse if it was KFC/Maccas/Domino's because none of them have a nostalgic link to our club (the nostalgia factor is the only consolation)
But I'm still disappointed
Bit surprised we didn't go after someone else. I know we have strong ties with toyota (yes i know they sponsor crows) but would have thought they would have been keen on us as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I went through HJ's drive through it was anything but fast.
My Nanny tells me it's not good for me, but I prefer to make my own choices.

Last time I went through HJ's drive through it was anything but fast.
My Nanny tells me it's not good for me, but I prefer to make my own choices.

Pandering to the nanny state is bad for business. Long live our association with sloppy burgers, oligarchical money grabbing banks. terrible beer and shitty generic co2 producing gas guzzlers.

So there's a clearance of the 2017 Guernsey today.
I suppose they're going to add Hungry Jacks for 2018?
Can't decide to buy one today or wait for next years update.

So there's a clearance of the 2017 Guernsey today.
I suppose they're going to add Hungry Jacks for 2018?
Can't decide to buy one today or wait for next years update.

Can't pass up a $40 bargain. But its all selling out fast!

As for next year, just wear the jumper, buy and eat a double bacon deluxe and spill s**t all over yourself. Logo now transferred

Remove this Banner Ad

Back