Unsolved Hunt for Mr Cruel

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I tend to disagree since Bryant is functionally ******ed and MrC is a meticulous, calculated operator.
But Mr Cruel did some crazy assed things. Like he talked to himself on the phone.
He also prepared for the attacks like someone with OCD!
He is the Bozo with no friends! his Inner self speaking out, when making those calls

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Don't the cops reckon they knew who he was but could never pin it on him and has since died a long time ago?

Was a nice Chinese restaurant....she was a bit out there though old Phylis

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Ron Iddles who worked on the case and is one of Australia’s most decorated cops with a 99% conviction rate, claims to have been told by a crim who was dying around ~2002 who they suspected MrC was - Iddles looked into him, was a successful businessman from Eltham known to police, used to go to the Chan’s restaurant and was known to cross dress and had converted his garage into a space that was said to resemble witness sketches. He had died in 1992.

Another high up cop is quoted as saying he was pretty sure it was Brian Elkner, but I don’t remember who said it.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Real interesting podcast, thanks.
He talks about understanding the victim before going after the offender.

Also mentions, its not cruel's first offending, may have started out peeping, stalking, house break or home invasion and theft (clothing)

he goes into the geography of the attack, the initial place where offender sights victim, the primary site - the victims home, the secondary site - the offenders place(home, shed or workplace etc) , the victims drop off site. All of these locations give glues to who he was. Although we dont know vital details of the secondary location.

Also talks about how Mr Cruel modify's his MO from first to second attack. he changes bindings of the parents, from tape to copper wire. and then again for the last attack, picks a house with no parents home.

Mike also suggests police should have recorded aircraft landing and taking off at different locations and replaying the recordings to the victims. In a bid to locate the home. Although Mr Cruel was a bit crafty, the sounds might have been recordings. He could have been based closer to the victims homes.

its all about the school uniform, as mentioned in the interview!

Last edited:

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Ron Iddles who worked on the case and is one of Australia’s most decorated cops with a 99% conviction rate, claims to have been told by a crim who was dying around ~2002 who they suspected MrC was - Iddles looked into him, was a successful businessman from Eltham known to police, used to go to the Chan’s restaurant and was known to cross dress and had converted his garage into a space that was said to resemble witness sketches. He had died in 1992.

Another high up cop is quoted as saying he was pretty sure it was Brian Elkner, but I don’t remember who said it.

Just calling someone a good cop doesn’t make them a good cop does it look at the Ricky balcombe case . Old good cop features in that one .

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
This is just QAnon style posting. If you have something to add, add it, if it's just random nonsense, stop.
How so go have a look at Ricky’s case , then cast your own judgment.
Lots of cases have the same overlap with these so called good police involved .

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
How so go have a look at Ricky’s case , then cast your own judgment.
Lots of cases have the same overlap with these so called good police involved .

As I said. QAnon style posting.

Do YoUr OwN rEsEarCh.

If you actually have something to add that relates to this case, then add it. Don't post cryptic nonsense.

Who are these police that overlap? What are the cases they overlap with?

Last edited:

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
As I said. QAnon style posting.

Do YoUr OwN rEsEarCh.

If you actually have something to add that realtes to this case, then add it. Don't post cryptic nonsense.

Who are these police that overlap? The good cop who are you ? When do you supersede what’s ok in the thread What are the cases they overlap with?
Go looking at what the good cop stuck his fingers in and claims a age of 99%
As for this case I only comment on things I’ve looked at got a ph call from homicide on this one . 😘

Australia’s police are no different to Mexican .
Also the do your own research comment you see the links from qnon to Australia? 😜

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
As for this case I only comment on things I’ve looked at got a ph call from homicide on this one . 😘

Australia’s police are no different to Mexican .
Also the do your own research comment you see the links from qnon to Australia? 😜

You were strong on the overlap of police with no detail - fair questions of you.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Not much of a true detective then are you ...

No. I don't come here to play cryptic guessing games that more than likely lead nowhere. Go to the conspiracy board if you want to post like that.

There's some amazing posters in this forum who provide links, and evidence, to support their statements. Not the cryptic nonsense you're doing.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
No. I don't come here to play cryptic guessing games that more than likely lead nowhere. Go to the conspiracy board if you want to post like that.

There's some amazing posters in this forum who provide links, and evidence, to support their statements. Not the cryptic nonsense you're doing.

The OP is seeking applause not objective questioning, he's a real detective, a keyboard crime solver.

johnymac1

All Australian
Nov 6, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have a bad habbit of scanning through an article and missing key info.
Anyway I sat down and had a second go at this article. > https://melbinmarvels.com/
The writer " Clinton Bailey" talks about Mr C's profession
Clinton suggests he is a Linesman working for the SEC

Although reading his theories, Two words jumped out at me. Overalls and Miniature Railway.

JWS2019

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have a bad habbit of scanning through an article and missing key info.
Anyway I sat down and had a second go at this article. > https://melbinmarvels.com/
The writer " Clinton Bailey" talks about Mr C's profession
Clinton suggests he is a Linesman working for the SEC

Although reading his theories, Two words jumped out at me. Overalls and Miniature Railway.
Agree

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS

How I have gave you a list of cases the good cop has input in that are fudged and you call me cryptic haha main stream media only ever .... See when some one picks up his old case files and starts to see a pattern . Why was he removed the same time as another homicide detective that writes for hscum . So cryptic nothing

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
How I have gave you a list of cases the good cop has input in that are fudged and you call me cryptic haha main stream media only ever .... See when some one picks up his old case files and starts to see a pattern . Why was he removed the same time as another homicide detective that writes for hscum . So cryptic nothing

Nah.

Post the evidence. Links. Facts. Names.

If you can’t do that. Go away.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Nah.

Nah.

We’re the missing evidence go 😘

Police have admitted that some evidence retrieved from the crime scenes at the time has gone missing. One missing item is the tape used to bind one of the victims, which could have provided DNA samples of Mr Cruelusing new forensic technologies.
I don’t have to provide you anything it’s all on the net big boy .

Back