>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rahilly

1. Hunt
2. Monica
3. Rahilly

Rahilly could be a handy tagger this year. He just needs to accept that, even though he can get 35 touches in the VFL, he isn't a ball-winner at AFL level. I watched him try to tag last year, he'd stand near the centre square watching the ball and let his opponent sneak away. If he learns that he's to focus on his opponent he could play a handy six or eight games for us this year.

Rodion said:
1. Hunt
2. Monica
3. Rahilly

Rahilly could be a handy tagger this year. He just needs to accept that, even though he can get 35 touches in the VFL, he isn't a ball-winner at AFL level. I watched him try to tag last year, he'd stand near the centre square watching the ball and let his opponent sneak away. If he learns that he's to focus on his opponent he could play a handy six or eight games for us this year.

Rahilly's not too handy for anything right now so he may as well turn himself into a tagger.

1. Hunt
2. Wojcinski
3. Rahilly

I've watch these guys a lot over pre-season. Josh Hunt looks very impressive, he's greatly improved his defensive skills since last year. Wojcinski has been average so far, hopefully he hits his straps soon. I doubt Rahilly will play many senior games in '05.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back