Recommitted Hunter Clark [OOC 2023] - Linked with North, manager says he's staying

Remove this Banner Ad

botts

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Xerri and 2023 R2? We’ll finish last again so it will be Xerri + 19, how would that play out Saintas?

Maybe a few late swaps thrown in, I reckon that gets it done personally.
Na. The xerri ship has sailed. We don’t want him. It’s a first rounder or He just stay. Everyone knows he’s worth a first

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
I agree

I also think your club would have rocks in their head not to have a decent crack and pay something worth while for him to get him in the door

I personally would much prefer he stays
Our best offer is future 2nd - we haven’t got anything of value that we would want to off load for him.
He’s good to get back not a sell the farm type

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Our best offer is future 2nd - we haven’t got anything of value that we would want to off load for him.
He’s good to get back not a sell the farm type
I'd imagine we just hold on to him then.

Not really worth trading him for a pick that will likely end up in the early 20's.

Can't imagine his value will drop next year even if he was to decide he wanted out

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
Think he’s a potential gun and your club has rocks in their heads for seeing what they can get
There must be issues behind the scenes that we’re not aware of. You don’t shop guys with his talent around when they’re probably at their lowest selling point, yet about to enter their prime years, unless something’s up.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Na. The xerri ship has sailed. We don’t want him. It’s a first rounder or He just stay. Everyone knows he’s worth a first
So if we were to swap that pick with Geelong’s 1st Round selection, you’d accept it?

It’s 1 selection away from a first round pick.

I’m not saying he isn’t worth something more which the pick swaps would provide, but it’s hard to justify much more on a bloke who is good in theory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

botts

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
So if we were to swap that pick with Geelong’s 1st Round selection, you’d accept it?

It’s 1 selection away from a first round pick.

I’m not saying he isn’t worth something more which the pick swaps would provide, but it’s hard to justify much more on a bloke who is good in theory.
I personally wouldn’t. It’s to big of a risk for the saints to trade him if we arnt getting a really good deal. The penny will eventually drop with Clark and he will be a gun.

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Xerri and 2023 R2? We’ll finish last again so it will be Xerri + 19, how would that play out Saintas?

Maybe a few late swaps thrown in, I reckon that gets it done personally.
Goldstein will be 35 next year....unless Xerri is desperate to leave, why would you be even looking at trading him?

RanaNaved

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Does Clark have peripheral vision issues? Seems to get cleaned up as he kicks a fair bit. Maybe he thinks he has more time than he does

botts

Premiership Player
Jun 11, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does Clark have peripheral vision issues? Seems to get cleaned up as he kicks a fair bit. Maybe he thinks he has more time than he does
Has head on collisions. Always has eyes for the footy

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hearing it’ll be all done this week. Future second the key component of the deal, with the potential of some later picks swaps to get it over the line.

Will be interesting which of Freo or St Kilda get the PP 2nd & which will get our actual 2nd.
waiting.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back