FTA-TV Hunters (Spoiler tags required)

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished today, watching over the past week. Some very intense scenes throughout.

Who picked the twist involving the Wolf? My wife was onto it early and called it after the scene with Ruth and Meyer in his big empty room in the last episode.

If they do a second season, will Al Pacino be in it? I guess they can do ghost/flashback stuff like with other characters, but I'll miss him as the main protagonist/antagonist.

Finished today, watching over the past week. Some very intense scenes throughout.

Who picked the twist involving the Wolf? My wife was onto it early and called it after the scene with Ruth and Meyer in his big empty room in the last episode.

If they do a second season, will Al Pacino be in it? I guess they can do ghost/flashback stuff like with other characters, but I'll miss him as the main protagonist/antagonist.
Not here. I read online that there were clues early on. What about that last minute sitting down with Adolf and Eva....woah

Not here. I read online that there were clues early on. What about that last minute sitting down with Adolf and Eva....woah

Yeah, that was a bit of a chuckle reveal. Interesting to see how it all goes whenever they do a second season (I'm assuming next year). Adolf and Eva in Argentina with Joe... the psychopath Nazi recruiting in prison... the FBI agent/Jewish politician setting up a covert group... almost like the Hunters themselves are gonna be the most boring part of the show, especially with Meyer/The Wolf dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back