Rumour Hurley has lunch with McVeigh and Tom Harley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but deals aren't "done".
I'm sure Essendon would have something to say about "done" deals
If it involves the 12 Essendon can say what they like but they can't do anything because Essendon has no bargaining position.

The only thing that may stop players using the termination clause is if the AFL pay them under the table not to. The AFL would not deem it a good look and would do what it could to avoid it happening so back door deals would be done. The AFL has done it before and will do it again, that is how they operate, anything to make it look good.

Hibberd was looking at the same house that I was in Caulfield late last year

Maybe he wants an investment property(didn't really seem like the place invest in), but Caulfield isn't exactly close to Tulla either.
So did you get your house Abasi?

A post that was posted in the dogs forum

"Just listening to KB's show and Brian Waldron reckons Michael Hurley is 50/50 to come to us. We are working very hard to get him."

13926366433.png

No it hasn't because the players have not been able to return to work post the conviction of the football club.
What? I'll take a player manager's word over any assumptions from people on here.

You do realise that CAS placed part of the blame and responsibility for the player suspensions on the players themselves. Makes it harder for them to break their contracts based on the doping convictions.

What? I'll take a player manager's word over any assumptions from people on here.

You do realise that CAS placed part of the blame and responsibility for the player suspensions on the players themselves. Makes it harder for them to break their contracts based on the doping convictions.
I'll take knowledge of contract and employment law of that of a manager any day.

What CAS had to say has absolutely zero to do with this. This is about employment law in Australian and Essendon FC pleaded guilty to providing an unsafe workplace. Remember that Essendon said they failed the players in their duty of care as an employer to the Federal Court.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are a shifty bunch those managers. Right up there with commercial real estate agents and used car salesmen.
Pretty much spot on. They'll do anything to push a players price up. Im surprised its only rumours and bullshit they are into.

Hurleys management likes the idea of him joining the Western Bulldogs, he also has some interest in the Saints.

AFL are working behind the scenes to keep him at Essendon, they believe it will be a great footy story.

Hurleys management likes the idea of him joining the Western Bulldogs, he also has some interest in the Saints.

AFL are working behind the scenes to keep him at Essendon, they believe it will be a great footy story.
lol, AFL is just so lame. Great footy story? Bunch of players got caught doping and now they want to return to the same club that let them down.

What a great story

Prove it bish

Not one get out clause has been invoked and yet all people do is talk about it. Clearly it has about as much relevance as any clause in your iTunes agreement.

No one really knows I guess until it's tested.

But Essendon as a club don't want to get sued, so if push-comes-to-shove the player has all the advantage.

See what happens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back