Rumour Hurley out for the year

Remove this Banner Ad

Doctors believe Essendon star Michael Hurley may have contracted a mysterious infection through blisters on his feet, and told him that others have lost limbs from similar conditions.

Article outlines the severity of the infection, with Hurley dropping from 94kg to 80kg and going home with a catheter in his bicep to deliver antibiotics and daily visits from a nurse and a doctor coming in every second day.

He still hopes to be back playing late in the season.

Someone on our board tells a similar story. Everything has to be removed and cleaned out and then put back in again in what is a horribly invasive surgery. Sounds like a nightmare to have to live through so best wishes with your recovery. I think Hurley just had a bit of a clean out and may have had a labral tear.
I am in stv 's had hip replacement number 6. last week.i have been cut from a-hole to breakfast.hopefully this is last op and infection has been fooked off for good.
All went well considering the complexity and duration in theatre.
My legs are scarred to the shithouse so i have a secondhand pair of budgie smugglers going cheap
Home tomorrow happy days😏

Well I sincerely hope Hurley gets back to playing good footy. I would love to share my story with him. I am recovering my latest surgery but is extremely difficult. I have done all of my sporty stuff. over the years Would be harder for Hurley being young and all. He is still in his prime and to miss out on his career would mess with his head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back