Opinion Hurn... is he the right guy for captain?

Is Hurn the right guy for captain?

• Yes, he is the best because he is a good guy and he has receding hair.

• No, let him back off the leash to be a beast like Brock Lesnar.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn = Captain Quiet Achiever!
Leads by example, the best way!
(wasn't sold on him last couple of years, but has gone to another level)
He's the right one till the next one comes along...;)

Last edited:

Hurn to all you campaigners

giphy.gif

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-06-07/big-picture-thinking-eagles-skippers-hurn-evolution
Great read, seems like he took a couple of years to settle into the role but is absolutely flying now.

Must concede I got this wrong. Was disappointed when shuey wasn’t made captain to usher in the new era, but Hurn has done a stellar job so far this season.

Also just quietly, I’d had all my hopes for our first 300 game eagle resting on gaff and darling’s shoulders, but Bunga is still a sneaky chance if he can maintain this level of output for a few more years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must concede I got this wrong. Was disappointed when shuey wasn’t made captain to usher in the new era, but Hurn has done a stellar job so far this season.

Also just quietly, I’d had all my hopes for our first 300 game eagle resting on gaff and darling’s shoulders, but Bunga is still a sneaky chance if he can maintain this level of output for a few more years.
I'm not so sure, unless he sheds a few kgs I think he's got 1 more year at best

I'm not so sure, unless he sheds a few kgs I think he's got 1 more year at best

He’s having a career best year at the moment, so he’d have to decline pretty quickly to finish up next year. The end can come pretty rapidly for our boys though, so you might be right.

Good chance he could overtake Mckenna and Banfield.
EDIT: Very vague post. I meant games record.

Last edited:
Back