Husband & Wife Die in Warrandyte

Remove this Banner Ad

A strange, sad story with a husband and wife being found dead. One in a car, the other inside or outside of their home.

Neighbours have described them as a lovely couple.

No suspicious circumstances seem to have been found. Sounds like we can rule out a burglary gone wrong.

I live nearby.

Very strange indeed so i'm very interested to find out what really happened.

I wonder if this is sort of a rare double health issue? One person has had a serious health issue which has caused the other one something similar? Heart attack etc.

It was 38c here in Melbourne when this happened.
Elderly people are more affected by heat as a babies.
There is nothing strange about this story.
The wife was known to be ill.

Two possible scenarios depending on who expired first.

1/ The husband had driven home...possibly had a medical episode and died with the wife unable to get out of the car with her dying from heat, existing illness and shock at her husbands death.
Or
2/ The wife expires in the car causing husband to have a medical episode and die.

The police description of death by missadventure is a category they have used to record the deaths not the explanation.

It was 38c here in Melbourne when this happened.
Elderly people are more affected by heat as a babies.
There is nothing strange about this story.
The wife was known to be ill.

Two possible scenarios depending on who expired first.

1/ The husband had driven home...possibly had a medical episode and died with the wife unable to get out of the car with her dying from heat, existing illness and shock at her husbands death.
Or
2/ The wife expires in the car causing husband to have a medical episode and die.

The police description of death by missadventure is a category they have used to record the deaths not the explanation.
Or the most obvious scenario ... given that the newspaper report states the wife suffered from ill health.

She dies in her sleep and the husband feels he cannot live without her after 50 (or more?) years of marriage, writes a suicide note and goes down to the garaged car and connects a hose to the exhaust pipe

May they both Rest in Peace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back