Hutchings or Yeo Hff

Yeo or hutch

• Hutch

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Yeo

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

SpaceClef you should sponsor Redden this year. Reckon he's just the right amount of spud for you to handle.

Also gonna be about 220k odd in supercoach this year too. I'd be tempted.
I have considered it

SpaceClef you should sponsor Redden this year. Reckon he's just the right amount of spud for you to handle.

Also gonna be about 220k odd in supercoach this year too. I'd be tempted.
He wont be that cheap surely. Played too many games for an injury discount.

Where's the Masten out option :D

As to who is the better HF option it depends if we are looking at someone that can play as a defensive forward and put pressure around the defenders. If thats what we want than Hutchings, if we want a mobile/ hybrid tall than you look to Yeo.

Either way both would be around my best 22 along with Mitchell for 2017

He wont be that cheap surely. Played too many games for an injury discount.
I think more along the lines of "he's that cheap because he's s**t" would be more suitable. I think mid 200 -300k which isn't bad for someone who's most likely (if he get's a gig in our midfield) going to average a solid 90 in 2017.

But hey, people probably said he'd be averaging that this year.

Yeo should stay in the mid field 90% of the time. In so doing, he then would gather an extra 10-15 stats per game more easily and everyone would magically think he was a superstar..
Regardless, we need him in there with his power, explosiveness and x-factor .. much like a "Bont" at WB
If Yeo was able to be in the midfield that long, I agree.

However he is lacking 2 pieces to the puzzle

upload_2016-10-29_14-23-52.png

Heart and Tank

Until he gets properly diagnosed and visits Dr Cardio and Colonel Panzer, we will need other alternatives.

I think more along the lines of "he's that cheap because he's s**t" would be more suitable. I think mid 200 -300k which isn't bad for someone who's most likely (if he get's a gig in our midfield) going to average a solid 90 in 2017.

But hey, people probably said he'd be averaging that this year.

This is me not holding my breath...:straining:

IMO - with hill/hutch/yeo/lecras - there really should be only a max of two spots available for them.

Personally I'd start with Yeo/Lecca - but it may be there is only one spot.

For mine - Karpany has to get an extended run - started paying attention to him at the back half of the wafl season - lad has some crumbing skills - which is what we need. Early season I thought he was delist material - now I think best 22.

In addition the likes of Redden/Cole/Nelson/Partington and Duggan should be forcing their way into the side soon - perhaps not all 5, but even 2 or 3, plus Mitchell - means we have a few casualties.

For mine - the aforementioned 4 plus Masten and Butler are in the gun.
when Karpeny was recruited his lateral movement was compared to Daniel Kerrs.Its taken him a while but i agree he improved immensely.Good vision.

Yo is a superb aerialist,Would you want your money on Hutch from 30 dead in front and finally Priddis,Hutch and Mitchell in the same side??

I
when Karpeny was recruited his lateral movement was compared to Daniel Kerrs.Its taken him a while but i agree he improved immensely.Good vision.
I Know he played as hff but I would like to see him improve his tank and play midfield next season. He doesn't have break away speed but is very evasive and a smooth mover. He seems to max out in the low 20's for disposals but if he can get into the high 20's then he could push for senior selection.

You'd certainly have it on him rather than Yeo in that situation.., they dont call him Clutch for nothing.. ;)
upload_2016-11-1_15-43-53.jpeg
1443950831808.jpg

cdb06c30c7d448f7e5e938d83dbd3ab2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jetta has to actually get the ball to be run down by Cyril.
The ball is in his hand?

Perhaps your blinded by your hatred.

It's ok, we've all been there.

Wrong colours. He played well for Sydney.
Well enough for us to trade for him.

Cyril literally hasn't had a chance to run him down as an eagle.

I hate that I love you.

Back