Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope
With parts of the cabinet,security agencies and the entire msm actively working to bring down the president
They will settle for nothing less that President Pence.Then they will start destroying Pence

Of course, the Republican congress always accepted the will of the people with Obama and worked constructively with him - who could forget Mitch McConnell:“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

The entire MSM - so the e-mails of the DNC are leaked during the election, Trumps people have confirmed they talked to Russians during that time and yet it's "fake news" for them to ask what was said! You must be trolling

Of course, the Republican congress always accepted the will of the people with Obama and worked constructively with him - who could forget Mitch McConnell:“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

The entire MSM - so the e-mails of the DNC are leaked during the election, Trumps people have confirmed they talked to Russians during that time and yet it's "fake news" for them to ask what was said! You must be trolling

These are merely the signs of fractures & rifts within the deep-state, intelligence community.

No one seems concerned about the dire state of the U.S economy, it's crumbling infrastructure, or it's people.

But merely fighting over the control of the narrative.

Strange statement from a loner who stays up all night playing PC games.

We settled this. You forgot Fraser's immigration policy with respect to Vietnamese immigrants.

Sydney cleaned up the Vietnamese crime gangs more than 20 years ago. A problem was recognised and a problem was fixed.

Melbourne crime gangs made up of kids of African descent (or born in Africa) on the other hand... well, the do-gooders like Nixon and her ilk running the police went to a State election claiming there was no problem and the Liberals were just making it up.

Of course, the Republican congress always accepted the will of the people with Obama and worked constructively with him - who could forget Mitch McConnell:“The single most important thing we obama never had people inside his govermwant to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Obama never had people inside his government and security services actively working to bring him down
As for msm reporting the DNC leaks
Only just
Luckily Wikileaks put them out for everyone to see
The msm are working with whoever is orchestrating this so far bloodless coup

read a article today in the smh about some dude called moby, he said this

"He also suggested that the Trump administration was manufacturing a war with Iran by putting US warships in their vicinity "in the hope that Iran will attack one of the ships and give the USA pretense for invasion""

i had to scratch my head on this one, im trying to find news articles about moby making the same comments about times when obama or bush put america warhips near iran but i couldnt find any

'

read a article today in the smh about some dude called moby, he said this

"He also suggested that the Trump administration was manufacturing a war with Iran by putting US warships in their vicinity "in the hope that Iran will attack one of the ships and give the USA pretense for invasion""

i had to scratch my head on this one, im trying to find news articles about moby making the same comments about times when obama or bush put america warhips near iran but i couldnt find any

'
LOL! Some dude called Moby!

Also: did anyone ask him in the past?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope
With parts of the cabinet,security agencies and the entire msm actively working to bring down the president
They will settle for nothing less that President Pence.Then they will start destroying Pence
So, what you're saying is that Obama was a lot better at running a political party and a country?

Sydney cleaned up the Vietnamese crime gangs more than 20 years ago. A problem was recognised and a problem was fixed.

Melbourne crime gangs made up of kids of African descent (or born in Africa) on the other hand... well, the do-gooders like Nixon and her ilk running the police went to a State election claiming there was no problem and the Liberals were just making it up.
What does his have to do with my post?

Obama was business as usual,same as Clinton
Trump not so much,therefore he has to be gotten rid of
His replacement should worry people a lot more than Trump
So when he said he'd do all this awesome stuff, it turns out he has no idea how to get it done?

Pitbull is a threat to the status quo. Doesn't me he should be President.

Pitbull can't sing & has no talent....He is a product of the Status Quo....Trump equally so.

I'm still not buying the phony dialectic & will eagerly await the long game....If nothing else, Trumps presidency is a MSM ratings spectacular.

16864326_1863098003908106_2508958272811477365_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back