Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fines for people who get gender wrong.

Perhaps you could explain a bit more:

Which country?

What is involved in the act of "get gender wrong"?

Where are these 50 genders listed?

What is the actual law? Act name or link to the LII site for that country?
Really? I asked a pretty simple question. Do you agree with all of these genders or do you think it is stupid?
What is the point of this site if asking for an opinion gets a response like this one?

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

I googled and this was the first one that came up Chief. You can google yourself if you like. I left it open for people to respond with the fact that fines are an alt right beat up, and if this is the case so be it.
I don't think anyone is denying that there are a crap more genders around then male and female which I grew up with (which wasn't long ago). So if you want to argue it's not 50, cool no worries, how many is it, 10, 20, 30? At what number do you think, hey this is stupid.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/

I googled and this was the first one that came up Chief. You can google yourself if you like. I left it open for people to respond with the fact that fines are an alt right beat up, and if this is the case so be it.
I don't think anyone is denying that there are a crap more genders around then male and female which I grew up with (which wasn't long ago). So if you want to argue it's not 50, cool no worries, how many is it, 10, 20, 30? At what number do you think, hey this is stupid.

I'm not too worried about it:

It lists several examples of violations that could result in fines, including the “intentional and repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title.”

“For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman ‘him’ or ‘Mr.’ after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses,” the guide says.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not too worried about it:

It lists several examples of violations that could result in fines, including the “intentional and repeated refusal to use an individual’s preferred name, pronoun or title.”

“For example, repeatedly calling a transgender woman ‘him’ or ‘Mr.’ after she has made clear which pronouns and title she uses,” the guide says.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sorry just to clarify, you're a 'not stupid'
(Not sure if you you were saying 'not that worried' about 50 genders or 'not that worried' about copping a fine for getting gender wrong)

Sorry just to clarify, you're a 'not stupid'
(Not sure if you you were saying 'not that worried' about 50 genders or 'not that worried' about copping a fine for getting gender wrong)

Not for getting it wrong , for intentionally and repeatedly using the wrong designation.

It's a "don't be a total campaigner to people" fine.

Sounds like a right laugh!

Not for getting it wrong , for intentionally and repeatedly using the wrong designation.

It's a "don't be a total campaigner to people" fine.

Sounds like a right laugh!
The world has gone crazy. Think I might move to the country or something.

The world has gone crazy. Think I might move to the country or something.
You know it is almost certainly not going to happen, and almost certainly will never be acted on if it is, right?

I have found the recent posts very interesting as I had never heard of pewdiepie.
What topic would you type in google?

Don't watch pewdiepie, you wouldn't believe what the 8 year olds are into nowadays

Piedewpie isn't a Nazi but Disney should cut him just for being an unfunny witless prat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't watch pewdiepie, you wouldn't believe what the 8 year olds are into nowadays

Piedewpie isn't a Nazi but Disney should cut him just for being an unfunny witless prat
Still don't know what key words one would type.
Haven't checked out what it is and don't intend to if Roo likes it.

Still don't know what key words one would type.
Haven't checked out what it is and don't intend to if Roo likes it.
Before I posted that I don't normally watch him
Other youtubers I do watch have put up videos about the Wall Street Journal trying to bring down the biggest youtuber on the site
Much prefer the likes of
Sargon of Akkad
Chris Ray Gun
Blaire White
Matt Christiansen
Bearing
Computing Forever

Go on over to youtube and search them
I dare ya

Before I posted that I don't normally watch him
Other youtubers I do watch have put up videos about the Wall Street Journal trying to bring down the biggest youtuber on the site
Much prefer the likes of
Sargon of Akkad
Chris Ray Gun
Blaire White
Matt Christiansen
Bearing
Computing Forever

Go on over to youtube and search them
I dare ya
Not my cup of tea if you go there.
Still interested in what keywords you use to search though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back