Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! You know how people like to be called by their correct title?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa.../file/118548/titles-included-in-passports.pdf

Sirs and Lairds... all people known not to be picky about what they can call themselves and what they should be addressed as.
I don't think this has any relevance to the question I was asking.
Are you asking me something here?
To make it easy, I prefer a her or him, easy. When I meet someone I'm not really interested in asking what their gender is. If I can't tell from looking at them I would normally refrain from making a reference until they themselves reveal what they are and then I'd follow suit out of politeness.

Before I posted that I don't normally watch him
Other youtubers I do watch have put up videos about the Wall Street Journal trying to bring down the biggest youtuber on the site
Much prefer the likes of
Sargon of Akkad
Chris Ray Gun
Blaire White
Matt Christiansen
Bearing
Computing Forever
Not my cup of tea if you go there.
Still interested in what keywords you use to search though.
Sargon's good but his videos are usually too long. Do you watch videos by ShoeOnHead? She's really good

Isn't throwing around derogative (NAZI) labels exactly what NAZIs did?

In guise of preventing the return of NAZIs we have a whole generation of progressives groomed with the core NAZI trait of flouting their own superiority whilst degrading all those who disagree with them.

Way to go.

Isn't throwing around derogative (NAZI) labels exactly what NAZIs did?

In guise of preventing the return of NAZIs we have a whole generation of progressives groomed with the core NAZI trait of flouting their own superiority whilst degrading all those who disagree with them.

Way to go.

This is hilarious!

Calling out bigots and Neo-Nazis is now the act of Nazis?

* me!

Twilight Zone stuff!

This is hilarious!

Calling out bigots and Neo-Nazis is now the act of Nazis?

**** me!

Twilight Zone stuff!
It's sad not funny

Aside from completely distorting what NAZIs actually were, your justifying the slurring of people because they disagree with the thoughtless feel good prescriptions you need to feel good about yourself.

When it must surely be apparent even to you in your lucid moments - how thoroughly inadequate this world view is - as it leads us all to extinction.

It's sad not funny

Aside from completely distorting what NAZIs actually were, your justifying the slurring of people because they disagree with the thoughtless feel good prescriptions you need to feel good about yourself.

When it must surely be apparent even to you in your lucid moments - how thoroughly inadequate this world view is - as it leads us all to extinction.

No, it's just when they do s**t Nazis do.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word has lost its meaning to me over this election cycle. It's been overused to the nth degree.
I don't think it has.

The same people claim that racist has lost all mean, and bigot has lost all meaning.

Someone tells me they won't hire anyone from specific race, I call that racist.

Someone tells me that (not all Muslims, all Muslims) we need to keep an eye on Muslims because as soon as they get their numbers high enough Australia will turn into Syria, I call that bigoted.

Someone hangs swastikas up in their room, quotes Mein Kampf, bust out the Sieg Heil salure, and talks about needing a serious discussion on the value of black genocide, I call them a Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back