Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I've always taken it as a message to not forget that people died for the freedoms we have today, and that war should be avoided as much as possible due to the cost of human life. Why would anyone have anything against Anzac Day? Who cares if a few flag wavers take it for something else. For the most part most people take it the right way.
They were forced to be massacred and kill others because we were at the whim of an empire.

There should be no mythology around it at all.

They were forced to be massacred and kill others because we were at the whim of an empire.

There should be no mythology around it at all.
And how does Japan bombing use fit into that?

Into a discussion about WW1?

Well, not very well at all.
Oh sorry I thought you were talking about Australian soldiers generally, my mistake.
I think you can pay respect to the individual and disagree with how they got there. As I said one of my points (my second one above) we should be avoiding war. Remembering the atrocities and loss keeps it relevant.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Oh sorry I thought you were talking about Australian soldiers generally, my mistake.
I think you can pay respect to the individual and disagree with how they got there. As I said one of my points (my second one above) we should be avoiding war. Remembering the atrocities and loss keeps it relevant.
Yep, every loss in war is a tragedy.

It's a shame anzac day hasn't led to a commitment to reject the war. In fact Howard turned anzac day into a cudgel to smack down antiwar dissent.

roo eater85

Rookie
Mar 12, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
That depends how you define decency, if you go to india, the definition of decency is not wiping your arse with a toilet paper (paper is god, i think laxmi, not sure and also considered unhygenic) but with your hands, if you go to qatar, its indecent to wear anything exposing for a woman and sometimes also men etc etc

lol paper is not god. It is just that you cannot properly clean your ass with a paper. You need to clean it properly with water. The western toilet commode was actually invented in india way back but the ancient indians realized that it is not actually good method so they made different types of toilet.

Aug 19, 2004
Grand Finals
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Rafael Nadal
lol paper is not god. It is just that you cannot properly clean your ass with a paper. You need to clean it properly with water. The western toilet commode was actually invented in india way back but the ancient indians realized that it is not actually good method so they made different types of toilet.
In certain parts of india it is, god of knowledge "saraswati". I lived there for a year mate ;)

https://www.quora.com/I-have-heard-...directly-with-their-hands-Why-do-they-do-that

Also, India is a country which revers book and anything remotely related to education. Even now, I see people touching book to their forehead if they accidentally step on it or drop it. My grandma never allowed me to burn paper, saying that it is a disdain to goddess Saraswati. If not a major reason, even this contributes to the fact that people disregard the use of paper to wipe the posterior.

The tide has indeed turned.

He still making films from his Mum's basement. Conservatives are the new punks apparently. A real punk would call him a ******* w***er.

Aug 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Good to see good old Snoop Bitch being all anti-gun by depicting himself using a gun.

What a lad. What a civil champion.

Pity about his music though.

It's kind of hilarious seeing liberal media lauding and promoting his music video depicting a Trump assassination. It's not just about the promotion of gun violence, it's the promotion of gun violence against police and the glorification of 'violence in the hood' in general, which is a problem Snoop Dogg has only contributed to, spinning out pro-violence vitriol to poor, uneducated, impressionable black youths from his gated community mansion. These people's political views are shaped by celebrities like this, and the mainstream media outlets who push his music are aware of this, despite his political acumen only extending far enough to conclude that people should vote for Obama because "he a black fellow" and "Michelle got a fat ass". Of course, keeping the poor black communities poor, stupid and violent is the agenda of the left that mainstream outlets intend to push so vigorously, all the while pretending that they're there to help.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
It's kind of hilarious seeing liberal media lauding and promoting his music video depicting a Trump assassination. It's not just about the promotion of gun violence, it's the promotion of gun violence against police and the glorification of 'violence in the hood' in general, which is a problem Snoop Dogg has only contributed to, spinning out pro-violence vitriol to poor, uneducated, impressionable black youths from his gated community mansion. These people's political views are shaped by celebrities like this, and the mainstream media outlets who push his music are aware of this, despite his political acumen only extending far enough to conclude that people should vote for Obama because "he a black *****" and "Michelle got a fat ass". Of course, keeping the poor black communities poor, stupid and violent is the agenda of the left that mainstream outlets intend to push so vigorously, all the while pretending that they're there to help.

That was one of the worst posts ever.

Firstly, you have no idea what the liberal media is. You can't distinguish between corporate capitalist and liberal. Very few of you can. Collectively, you aren't very bright.

Secondly, snoop is entrenching the gun culture? What about the 2nd amendment types? Or the fetishisation of their military.

Thirdly, the only idiot celebrity whose views have shaped the populace is currently occupying the white house.

Fourthly, this is you.

CAcE81iUQAAlKEa.jpg

Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
That was one of the worst posts ever.

Firstly, you have no idea what the liberal media is. You can't distinguish between corporate capitalist and liberal. Very few of you can. Collectively, you aren't very bright.

Secondly, snoop is entrenching the gun culture? What about the 2nd amendment types? Or the fetishisation of their military.

Thirdly, the only idiot celebrity whose views have shaped the populace is currently occupying the white house.

Fourthly, this is you.

CAcE81iUQAAlKEa.jpg
Fake input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back