Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citizens of West Africa are hypocritical as anything. They chose to disparage the Monarchy over the last century rather than show love, but when a new strain of ebola virus breaks out (as a result of their unacceptable hygiene and living standards) it's like wah wah wah come save us.
This is a troll.. right?

Nice to see the vitriol coming from the left on yet another Liberal today who claimed he will be voting no when his electorate voted yes. Will we see the same when much loved Labor MPs like Chris Bowen go against their electorate and vote yes? Ha ha.

There's been so much analysis and debate over the western Sydney Mussies delivering a No result and the Labor MPs there voting Yes already.

The fact that you couldn't name the Lib yet could easily name Chris Bowen probably tells you the importance of the respective stories.

You're just whining now that the torch has been turned on the Libs, because the torch for the past 24 hours was shone brightly on Bowen and co, and their Muslims in their electorates.

There's been so much analysis and debate over the western Sydney Mussies delivering a No result and the Labor MPs there voting Yes already.

The fact that you couldn't name the Lib yet could easily name Chris Bowen probably tells you the importance of the respective stories.

You're just whining now that the torch has been turned on the Libs, because the torch for the past 24 hours was shone brightly on Bowen and co, and their Muslims in their electorates.
This is the Hypocrisy of the Left thread. I was just pointing out how the left will not acknowledge the Labor MPs who will be voting Yes in their electorates who voted no. Despite Hastie etc who will be voting No and have been copping s**t for it.

Where though? Reddit has made no mention of it. News sites have made little to no mention. Even on here we cant make decent discussion because posters shout 'racist!' when we do.

Where though? Reddit has made no mention of it. News sites have made little to no mention. Even on here we cant make decent discussion because posters shout 'racist!' when we do.

Stop claiming censorship.

The issue is more complicated than you think. And people are allowed to think the "Muslims are backwards and will take over and pass laws I agree with this" argument is ******* hilarious.

Nice to see the vitriol coming from the left on yet another Liberal today who claimed he will be voting no when his electorate voted yes. Will we see the same when much loved Labor MPs like Chris Bowen go against their electorate and vote yes? Ha ha.
Labor weren't the ones pushing for the waste-of-money mail survey, so of course they can ignore it and simply vote for the right thing. Why beat themselves with the rod the LNP made for themselves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A survey showed 60 percent of Triple J listeners wanted the change. So their own listeners got what they wanted.
To say definitively that it was 60% of their own listeners is just wrong. I can guarantee that a portion voting yes will be from alternative interest groups who are against the current Australia Day yet don't listen to Triple J

RWFW:

“lol der left snowflaks upset erry time hah hah precious libtards”

Also RWFW:

“REEEEEEEEE TRIPPLE J HOTTEST 100 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I’VE NEVER ACTUALY LISTENED TO JJJ AND THOUGHT THE HOTTEST 100 WAS A CANCELLED MID-90S SCI FI SHOW BUT REEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEE

The hypocrisy of the riiiieeeegght
giphy.gif

Triple j are nothing like they used to be, Missy Elliot Beyonce on rotation all because diversity gotta have a black women now, every music festival that has their name attached too it is ******* terrible with any luck the leftie propaganda radio will get a funding cut, useless.

Triple j are nothing like they used to be, Missy Elliot Beyonce on rotation all because diversity gotta have a black women now, every music festival that has their name attached too it is ******* terrible with any luck the leftie propaganda radio will get a funding cut, useless.
Read as: I dont listen to them, BUT * THEM ALL.

Hypocrisy of the mentally handicapped. Jesus Christ the conservatives just love to play identity politics. Everything is blackand white, or right and left. If it isn't what they want, it's the end of the world as we know it. How about accept some decisions and stop painting everything that doesn't go your way as leftist propaganda. Seriously...

Read as: I dont listen to them, BUT **** THEM ALL.

Hypocrisy of the mentally handicapped. Jesus Christ the conservatives just love to play identity politics. Everything is blackand white, or right and left. If it isn't what they want, it's the end of the world as we know it. How about accept some decisions and stop painting everything that doesn't go your way as leftist propaganda. Seriously...
Settle down sweetheart, I couldn't give a s**t about the decision, triple j play the identity politics not me I'm just calling them out on it, if you can't see it you're beyond help.

If triple j wanna go the virtue signalling angle they should go the whole hog and play nothing but didgeridoo music all-day on invasion day can't have old whitey playing at all if it's going to offend.
You leftie wanks make the rules better stick too them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back