Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're getting upset by German soap operas.
No, basement boy who struggles with comprehension. Programmes on State TV shouldn't be used to promote obvious left wing agendas. I mean, how realistic is it for a mum to suddenly convert to Islam and promote it to her son by saying 'everyone is a Muslim'? This is the crap Germans are fed through State TV.

No, basement boy who struggles with comprehension. Programmes on State TV shouldn't be used to promote obvious left wing agendas. I mean, how realistic is it for a mum to suddenly convert to Islam and promote it to her son by saying 'everyone is a Muslim'? This is the crap Germans are fed through State TV.
I bet she hooks up with Ryan eventually. He will leave because CC is cheating with Graham behind his back.

Oh man...I can't wait to see the look on Phil's face when he finds out.

That's weird. Why do they do that here too?

The left are so blinded by their hatred of Western democracies that they think Islamisation is a good thing. You remind me of the far left German MP from that video who literally boasts about Germans being monitors in some cities in 20 years time, stating that it's a good thing. All the left see from mass immigration is more voters. They know by replacing the native population with third world immigrants, their parties will receive more votes.

Says the left hate democracy complains about the way people vote.

WOW.

The left are so blinded by their hatred of Western democracies that they think Islamisation is a good thing.
The scary thing is some RWNJs actually believe this. Astounding levels of delusion.

The left are so blinded by their hatred of Western democracies that they think Islamisation is a good thing. You remind me of the far left German MP from that video who literally boasts about Germans being monitors in some cities in 20 years time, stating that it's a good thing. All the left see from mass immigration is more voters. They know by replacing the native population with third world immigrants, their parties will receive more votes.
Some great points in this post:
  • The left (all of them?) hate western democracies.
  • The left only see immigrants as potential votes. Literally nothing else.
  • The left is somehow replacing (not adding to) the existing populace with left voting immigrants.
Seems extremely well researched and well-reasoned.

I am loving your new RWNJ, MGTOW, Trumpy persona by the way :D

Some great points in this post:
  • The left (all of them?) hate western democracies.
  • The left only see immigrants as potential votes. Literally nothing else.
  • The left is somehow replacing (not adding to) the existing populace with left voting immigrants.
Seems extremely well researched and well-reasoned.
What are your thoughts on the German MP boasting about Germans becoming a minority in their own country? Germans have been brainwashed into thinking that there's nothing with the path the country's heading down. Boy they're going to be in for a rude shock once the next generation start coming through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude really?

Notes: Fellowship of the Minds is an admitted conservative news and opinion website. In reality this is actually an extreme right conspiracy website that claims liberalism is a pathology. Regarding conspiracies, Fellowship of the Minds covers them all, from False Flags to the New World Order. This source also publishes stories about proof of the existence of the human soul and creationism. Overall, this is a Tin Foil Hat conspiracy website. (D. Van Zandt 11/24/2017)

pseudo4.png

con5.png

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fellowship-of-the-minds/

When you're a far right wing conspiracy nut, I guess the rest of the world looks pretty scary indeed.

Please tell me you're not talking about that fellowship of the minds site.

Please.
I've read whack job news sites on both sides that despite the overall ludicrous nature of their material, have had articles which have turned out to be accurate and factual.

Again as I said to Malifice, is there any information which refutes the claims they have made?

Never heard of the site or thing before it was posted in here.
Neither had I. But I explained that 20 pages ago from where the mod/troll dredged it from. The facts are still solid even if the source isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back