Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it up Bennett. We all know it's a thinly veiled swipe at Muslims because the only other time people mention no go zones is involving Muslims. Pretty standard logic to connect the two, especially involving a bigot like yourself
Really? Reckon there has been talk of no go zones in Melbourne with the Sudanese who would be overwhelmingly Christian...

Really? Reckon there has been talk of no go zones in Melbourne with the Sudanese who would be overwhelmingly Christian...
Are we talking Sudan or south Sudan. Big distinction that bigots don't know we their education never progressed that far.

Are we talking Sudan or south Sudan. Big distinction that bigots don't know we their education never progressed that far.
Well considering many were born in Sudan or were born here to parents who were born when the country was Sudan or migrated when the country was still Sudan, I think it is equally applicable to call them Sudanese as that is what they were when they were born or that is what their parents were when they migrated to Australia.

Just another little fact, many of the South Sudanese here say they are Sudanese for short but seeming you don't live in Melbourne I guess you probably wouldn't know that.

Well considering many were born in Sudan or were born here to parents who were born when the country was Sudan or migrated when the country was still Sudan, I think it is equally applicable to call them Sudanese as that is what they were when they were born or that is what their parents were when they migrated to Australia.

Just another little fact, many of the South Sudanese here say they are Sudanese for short but seeming you don't live in Melbourne I guess you probably wouldn't know that.
Wow thanks captain obvious. My point was Sudan is an Islamic country while South Sudan is a mix of Islam, Christianity and other.

Keep up.

It's pretty standard logic to connect no go zones in Europe with Muslims?
Read the thread about no go zones. When was the last time someone connected a no go zone with anyone else other than Muslims. Seriously, it's getting boring, your aliases are pretty easy to see through.

Read the thread about no go zones. When was the last time someone connected a no go zone with anyone else other than Muslims. Seriously, it's getting boring, your aliases are pretty easy to see through.
Hey, I'm not the one linking no go zones with Muslims, that was you.

Hey, I'm not the one linking no go zones with Muslims, that was you.
So you came in here to post about no go zones not relating to any other topic discussed in this thread.

Poor banned troll is poor. Maybe you can understand why you were banned from threads in the first place

So you came in here to post about no go zones not relating to any other topic discussed in this thread.

Poor banned troll is poor. Maybe you can understand why you were banned from threads in the first place
The post was about the left - who've probably never ventured outside the country - pretending no go zones didn't exist in Europe, when clearly they do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The post was about the left - who've probably never ventured outside the country - pretending no go zones didn't exist in Europe, when clearly they do.
Yeah.. sure buddy. That's what it was.

Also you might want to go to Europe some time instead of pillaging Bali. 90% of the Australians I have met travelling and living over here are definitely on the left side of social issues.

Yeah.. sure buddy. That's what it was.

Also you might want to go to Europe some time instead of pillaging Bali. 90% of the Australians I have met travelling and living over here are definitely on the left side of social issues.
I have, and parts of Paris are ******* disgusting. And the parts I visited weren't even the no go zones...

I've never seen one, nor have they ever been reported previously. That article doesn't detail it as a no go zone either. Daily Fail at it again
But drivers are deliberately avoiding certain stops. Sounds like these stops might be in no go zones to me

A couple of drivers are, not the Paris metro in general and people are still going to those places. You are so bad at trolling.
So should I take the word of some leftie in Australia who hasn't been to Paris, over train drivers who experience it every day? Europe is rapidly turning into a shithole, and more stories like this are starting to emerge. People are waking up to the left's lies.

So should I take the word of some leftie in Australia who hasn't been to Paris, over train drivers who experience it every day? Europe is rapidly turning into a shithole, and more stories like this are starting to emerge. People are waking up to the left's lies.
Yeah I've been to Paris three times and am going to Toulouse on Thursday. Poor attempts, go back to where you aren't banned from Bennett.

Paris was always such crime-free paradise back in the good old days
Here is some violence committed by the Sudanese in a muslim no go zone.

29e52846e894f7107c0da7e90e18142f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back