Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If snake thinks somewhere is a shithole then it's likely an amazing place to be :)

Primrose hill was looking a treat tonight. What a spot for a picnic with a few beers and wines with the Mrs, and a great view of London skyline.

View attachment 501455

(Not my photo but you get the gist)

And off to watch the Lion King tomorrow night.

You should come snakey. I'll show you a great time.
Overrated. Give me the views of the city in Parc Guell in Barcelona, or from the cathedral overlooking Lyon any day over that. Really nice cities which you can enjoy without having to worry about being stabbed or having acid thrown at you.

Gothenburg is fine, I was there not long ago, lovely city. No go zones are fake news scare tactics by the very far right who are white supremacists like yourself.
This is interesting. Anyone who says a place is no good after being there is apparently full of it and never ventured outside of their own 4 walls. You however seem to of been everywhere and we must take your word for it as if you are some travelling messiah?

What street did you stay in? Was it in Hammarkullen? Gårdsten?

Overrated. Give me the views of the city in Parc Guell in Barcelona.
Was there not long ago. An amazing city and a potential city to live for the Mrs and I once my uk visa expires.

Like London has a lot to do, great nightlife and very safe.

FTR except for Sagrada familia the Barca skyline is pretty rubbish.

EDIT: Barca was last year. Time flies.

Was there not long ago. An amazing city and a potential city to live for the Mrs and I once my uk visa expires.

Like London has a lot to do, great nightlife and very safe.

FTR except for Sagrada familia the Barca skyline is pretty rubbish.

EDIT: Barca was last year. Time flies.
Most European cities lack big skylines though, but that adds to the character of the cities. Modern skyscrapers just look out of place when they're built next to old buildings. As far as skylines go from my personal experiences, Hong Kong and Shanghai are both incredible.

Most European cities lack big skylines though, but that adds to the character of the cities. Modern skyscrapers just look out of place when they're built next to old buildings. As far as skylines go from my personal experiences, Hong Kong and Shanghai are both incredible.
As sterile and boring as the city can be, looking south over Singapore with Marina Bay Sands and the Art/Science 'hand' museum in front of it is an excellent skyline.

This is interesting. Anyone who says a place is no good after being there is apparently full of it and never ventured outside of their own 4 walls. You however seem to of been everywhere and we must take your word for it as if you are some travelling messiah?

What street did you stay in? Was it in Hammarkullen? Gårdsten?
40 countries and counting, soon to be in Russia and the Ukraine. As for Gothenburg, I don't remember the street but I walked around a fair bit.

PS.
Can I ask why you actually travel? For me traveling is about immersing yourself in the nation you are in through cultural, ethnic, tradition and historical means. You seem to be dead against this idea in ideology.

Are you one of those travellers who dine out on McDonald's and Starbucks?

PS.
Can I ask why you actually travel? For me traveling is about immersing yourself in the nation you are in through cultural, ethnic, tradition and historical means. Yi seem to be dead against this idea?

Are you one of those travellers who dine out on McDonald's and Starbucks?
You like other cultures? Could have fooled me Jennifer Garner.

Such a mythical stereotype that all Swedes have blonde hair.

I also answered you Alias.
Maybe because the ethnic Swede is being replaced? If you have indeed travelled to Gothenburg, you must know that it is a large migrant city?
Why does someone of your calibre travel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For such a worldy fellow, why have you picked up a phrase used by only the dumbest of racist pond scum?
25 percent of the city is foreign born. That's from official statistics. Having walked the streets, I would guess another 25 percentage had foreign born parents. Old mate said blonde hair was a stereotype. Not 100 years ago, it was the reality.

25 percent of the city is foreign born. That's from official statistics. Having walked the streets, I would guess another 25 percentage had foreign born parents. Old mate said blonde hair was a stereotype. Not 100 years ago, it was the reality.
Again, perpetuating a myth to hate on Muslims. You really are consistent

If snake thinks somewhere is a shithole then it's likely an amazing place to be :)

Primrose hill was looking a treat tonight.

Primrose Hill isnt exactly Hackney! Nice part of town. St Johns Hill and Hampstead ok too. Other than that you could pretty much raffle north London.

Again, perpetuating a myth to hate on Muslims. You really are consistent

you really are full of it. He said 25%, which was actually an understatement.

Why do you have such an issue with reality? Pretty sad trying to label statistics racism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2]

you really are full of it. He said 25%, which was actually an understatement.

Why do you have such an issue with reality? Pretty sad trying to label statistics racism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2]
Maybe read the rest of the topic before being infatuated with me again bud. You really love coming in here guns blazing and missing the entire point of the discussion just because you have a crush on me.

We were talking about Gothenburg, Sweden and the fake no go zones which are myths regarding muslim immigrants.

Now that youvey caught up, feel free to read something on the topic.

Maybe read the rest of the topic before being infatuated with me again bud. You really love coming in here guns blazing and missing the entire point of the discussion just because you have a crush on me.

We were talking about Gothenburg, Sweden and the fake no go zones which are myths regarding muslim immigrants.

Now that youvey caught up, feel free to read something on the topic.
So little alarm bells aren't going off over his given stats on London? Is that not ethnic replacement?

Does he need to also publicly show Gothenburg ethnicity stats as well?

Out of interest how many of your 40 visited countries are within Europe and white democracies? No less than 30 I'll guess?

So little alarm bells aren't going off over his given stats on London? Is that not ethnic replacement?

Does he need to also publicly show Gothenburg ethnicity stats as well?

Out of interest how many of your 40 visited countries are within Europe and white democracies? No less than 30 I'll guess?
Replacement? How is it replacing people? You really need to stop using an inflammatory and incorrect word. Hitler called and be wants you to lead the SS

I live in Europe, you know this Alias, so of course I have visited a high % of European countries.

Seriously can we ban aliases? All they do is regurtitate the same false s**t over and over again.

Replacement? How is it replacing people? You really need to stop using an inflammatory and incorrect word. Hitler called and be wants you to lead the SS

I live in Europe, you know this Alias, so of course I have visited a high % of European countries.

Seriously can we ban aliases? All they do is regurtitate the same false s**t over and over again.
Pot calling the kettle black?
All you have done since I wrote on this chat room is call me an alias, say everything is fake or simply misleading, and now likened me to Hitler.

I guess the left are the same anywhere you go. Oblivious to facts and never answer questions.

Why do you travel then?
How many of your 40 visited countries are not white democracies? Stoping at Dubai airport is not countable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back