Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read this disgusting abuse from the left towards an aboriginal women. The idea that the left looks after women and minorities is a load of nonsense, as soon as 1 joins the right they turn on them viciously.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...e/news-story/7f103ec0d9c1b33597501f5bc2571100

WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT: They do "welcome to country" ceremonies or dance for the Governor General. They preach for reconciliation or against cruelty. But to Jacinta Price they show complete savagery and misogyny - threats, wishes for her death and rape fantasies so vile that I cannot repeat them. Why do some of these men still get government jobs? Here are some.

Do you spend every second scouring the internet for something to get outraged about and blame the left for?

Read this disgusting abuse from the left towards an aboriginal women. The idea that the left looks after women and minorities is a load of nonsense, as soon as 1 joins the right they turn on them viciously.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/...e/news-story/7f103ec0d9c1b33597501f5bc2571100

WARNING FOUL LANGUAGE ALERT: They do "welcome to country" ceremonies or dance for the Governor General. They preach for reconciliation or against cruelty. But to Jacinta Price they show complete savagery and misogyny - threats, wishes for her death and rape fantasies so vile that I cannot repeat them. Why do some of these men still get government jobs? Here are some.
"Jacinta Price and I might have opposite political views, but of course, I condemn the specifically misogynistic abuse she's being subjected to. It's a shame that feminists are never offered the same bipartisan support in response, but hypocrisy has always been Bolt’s middle name.

It's deeply ironic that he demands solidarity and support on a matter like this when at every other opportunity, he and his political colleagues – including Price – stand in active opposition to the work feminists are trying to do to dismantle misogyny and the revolting abuse of women that it feeds."

So, toe-rags like Bolt think that they should be able to snap their fingers at "the left" and "feminists" in order to whip their own fans into a fervour - as you have done, obediently and punctually - but their own behaviour? Their colleagues? Their political idols?

Not a ******* word.

Hypocrisy? Yeah we can see it from a ******* mile off.

And... that makes him "the left"? Does he represent every person who has ever held an opinion that might be considered "left"?

No obviously he doesn't represent the views of everyone on the left, just like not all racist, sexist, homophobic bigots on the right represent everyone on the right.

My point is the idea that the left care any more about women and minorities is false, its just a cover for the fact that the left are using identity politics to replace trade unions.

What do you mean 'from the left'?

None of those quotes are from the left. They're all from Aboriginal people. I dont see a single left politician, feminist or anything of the sort in there.

Heck, I don't even know who those you and Bolt quoted vote for. They could be liberal voters for all I know.

Bolt did say they are from the left " you have to know how brave Jacinta Price is to keep going against the abuse she gets from the Left"

The whole reason they are attacking her is that she opposes left wing policies such as reconciliation, treaties, changing the date and a special chamber in parliament for indigenous Australians .

Bolt did say they are from the left " you have to know how brave Jacinta Price is to keep going against the abuse she gets from the Left"

The whole reason they are attacking her is that she opposes left wing policies such as reconciliation, treaties, changing the date and a special chamber in parliament for indigenous Australians .
And?

You're exhibiting this conservative victim mentality that anyone who says anything against God or corporate power or the LNP is basically as bad as these people abusing Price.

Conflating the two in order to demonise something that looks scary or threatening to you.

No obviously he doesn't represent the views of everyone on the left, just like not all racist, sexist, homophobic bigots on the right represent everyone on the right.

My point is the idea that the left care any more about women and minorities is false, its just a cover for the fact that the left are using identity politics to replace trade unions.
One persons view invalidates millions?

What evidence is provided that they're from this mysterious left?

I see 4 aboriginal people who are otherwise unconnected in any way, who posted vile and threatening messages on her Facebook page.

None of those people are known lefties as far as I'm aware, and Bolt provides no evidence to support the fact either.

As far as I know they vote for the Nats and are pissed off at her for supporting keeping Australia day.

What evidence is there that these people are from the political left?

I see 4 aboriginal people who are otherwise unconnected in any way, who posted vile and threatening messages on her Facebook page.

None of those people are known lefties as far as I'm aware, and Bolt provides no evidence to support the fact either.

As far as I know they vote for the Nats and are pissed off at her for supporting keeping Australia day.

Bolt is clearly a cast iron rock solid referee of this surely?

/contains laughter

No one is proposing a special chamber. That's just rubbish right wing scaremongering with no basis in fact.

Mal come on you know as well as I do that nearly everyone who strongly supports moving Australia day is on the far left, the only party that supports it is the greens as even labour opposes it let alone the liberals.. You can further add their views on other indigenous issues such as reconciliation, treaties and a special chamber in parliament are all left wing polices.

Next time some racist nut job comes and says ___ all brown people or people of colour are biologically inferior are you not going to assume they are from the right ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And?

You're exhibiting this conservative victim mentality that anyone who says anything against God or corporate power or the LNP is basically as bad as these people abusing Price.

Conflating the two in order to demonise something that looks scary or threatening to you.

No, what I am saying is that people on the left often claim that the left are the side that cares about women and minorities while the right holds sexist, racist,homophobic, bigoted etc views. This is false as it seems to be more based on what side people belong to.

Most Australians be it on the left or the right do not discriminate a minority does and they are on the left and the right.

My take home point is that its about the side, those who give out bigotry abuse do it to people on the opposing political side and its done by both sides. Its a myth that it just comes from the right.

Everyone in your eyes is a racist who doesn’t tow the belief of the left!
Actually its a bit more nuanced than that

If you generalise about an ethnic group based on the actions of a minority of that ethnic group- you have committed a racist act.

If you treat an ethnic group differently based on their ethnicity - you have committed a racist act.

Its not really that hard and Dolt does this quite regularly. Ergo. Racist.

Actually its a bit more nuanced than that

If you generalise about an ethnic group based on the actions of a minority of that ethnic group- you have committed a racist act.

If you treat an ethnic group differently based on their ethnicity - you have committed a racist act.

Its not really that hard and Dolt does this quite regularly. Ergo. Racist.

The reallity of the situation is that certain problems are more highly concerntrated amongst certain ethnic groups than others. This is just a fact and people should be honest.

However this does not mean all people from those backgrounds have those problems. They should be judged as individuals and treated with respect.

In summary saying all people of an ethnic group have problem x is racist, saying problem x is more prevelant amongst a certain ethnic group is not racist.

Jesus - in the reply:

"No, I do not write “racist propaganda”. I oppose racism."

Bolt is a convicted racist.
One person claims an ancestral link to a racial group which another person disputes!!

This school yard spat is deemed as racism.

How do you square this with apartheid, slavery and the holocaust?

Aren’t you just a little embarrassed to give this spat any equivalence at all with the history of extreme racism.

Everyone in your eyes is a racist who doesn’t tow the belief of the left!
Not at all.

Bolt is a racist. This was proven in a court of law.

He made up gross generalisations and used them to smear a whole group of people based on their racial/cultural background.

Pretty much text-book definition right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back