Hypocrisy of The Left - part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing systemic.
Well, as long as males aren't as important to you as females, I guess you have a stance.

But you should reevaluate it, and try to understand that men can go through the same hardships as women, and sometimes worse.

But you should reevaluate it, and try to understand that men can go through the same hardships as women, and sometimes worse.

They certainly can, but there is nothing in terms of gender segregation that pertains to men being excluded from public spaces in that town or suburb.

They certainly can, but there is nothing in terms of gender segregation that pertains to men being excluded from public spaces in that town or suburb.
Domestic violence isn't segregated by gender. Does that suddenly make it ok for a man to be beaten?

They could still be excluding men. Why doesn't that bother you?

Both are subject to criticism, they're ideologies.
Yeah sweet.

But criticising a woman, who was repeatedly raped and her male son killed, for starting a foundation which primarily assists female adults, male children and female children of DV is going to make claims of defending the rights of islamic women sound very hollow.

Criticise her all you want, but we all know people who do are full of s**t and can be ignored on the issue.

Yeah sweet.

But criticising a woman, who was repeatedly raped and her male son killed, for starting a foundation which primarily assists female adults, male children and female children of DV is going to make claims of defending the rights of islamic women sound very hollow.

It's not about Islamic women, it's women overall. The video shown affects them all. I'm not particularly concerned about any one group either, I just find the inconsistency pretty frustrating. On one hand we have global outrage over the burkini being banned in certain areas in France, and then there is predictably next to nothing when women are excluded from public spaces in the same country. This all marries up pretty neatly next to my views that DV should be an equal opportunity campaign. So, far from being hollow, I'm interested in consistency.

Criticise her all you want, but we all know people who do are full of s**t and can be ignored on the issue.

No, we don't know that. I thought we agreed that she's not beyond criticism anyway.

Lethality is outraged that Batty only talks about women and children being abused in domestic violence, because people don't know how many men are being abused, because not enough people are reporting it, and he doesn't know enough about it.

But, he admits that he is ignoring the possible plight of men, in France, because he doesn't know about it. And the media isn't reporting it.

Yeah sweet.

Would you say that someone, such as yourself, who constantly whines and cries about bigotry and racism yet is clearly anti-semitic is "full of s**t"?

Israel should cease to exist in its current form.

Zionist Jews in the media will not be able to sway public opinion for much longer.

Making fun of ISIS is Islamophobic, even though ISIS has nothing to do with Islam.

housewives_comment.png

Far out how many times can the same videos be posted?

That video was posted, not even 50 posts ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not with the typical hypocritical quote.

housewives_comment.png

So which is it? Is ISIS Islamic or not? Or is it whichever is more convenient at the time?
ISIS is islamic. its even in the name

What does some random troll twitter account have to do with anything?

And again the conservatives want women to shut the **** up for 99% of the time except when they need then to hang s**t on their whipping boy.

Conservatives are anti women?

What gibberish.

Those who criticise islamic views towards women would give their arguments greater credibility if they weren't so willing to criticise Western feminists.

Islam's treatment of women and calling out one of the many western anti male activists calling themselves "feminists" are two completely and utterly different things. In both cases its the conservative who is driving actual equality, but as a leftist you wont understand this.

Who was it that shot down the Equal Rights Amendment X?

My first reaction was "how the f**k would I know"? But then I googled it and found out it was actually a split in the feminist movement who shot it down (something I found vastly amusing)

It was "feminist against feminist", said historian Judith Sealander; the result was the eventual defeat of the ERA.[1] Middle-class women generally were supportive. Those speaking for the working class were strongly opposed, arguing that employed women needed special protections regarding working conditions and hours.

Last edited:
Women! LOL!!!

It was "feminist against feminist", said historian Judith Sealander; the result was the eventual defeat of the ERA.[1] Middle-class women generally were supportive. Those speaking for the working class were strongly opposed, arguing that employed women needed special protections regarding working conditions and hours.
Women cant be conservative?

Middle class women are more likely to support ERA are also more likely to be conservative than "working class" women yeah?
So was that a yes or a no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back