Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a 'crew'. 200 people protested against the event and as I expected it turned violent. I was deterred from going to a speaking event by the violent actions by a gang of leftist thugs.

I repeat - why do you defend this s**t?
Why was a neo-nazi associate of the bloke being tried for terrorism arrested at the event?

I don't.

I have no problem with protesters meeting a neo-nazi provocateur with a violent history with force.

That's not what happened.

around 200 anti-racism protesters tried to block guests from entering. Police often had to form a human barrier around the guests and guide them through the crowd of protesters.​

That's not what happened.

around 200 anti-racism protesters tried to block guests from entering. Police often had to form a human barrier around the guests and guide them through the crowd of protesters.​
I don't agree blocking people from entering should happen.

I have no problem with protesting the event, and I have even less problems with neo-nazis being sorted out.

Had a brief read about Chelsea and I agree with you. Should be let in no problems.

While we're on the topic of injustice, our own government should also be doing everything in it's power to protect & bring home one of it's own citizens, in Julian Assange, who continues to be unlawfully detained even after a U.N court has cleared him of any wrong-doing.

Our government is a piss-weak bag of spineless Yankee suck-ups.

No surprise TheAge are frontlining a ridiculously stupid article backing up the Serena Williams sexism claim...

Straight from the Julia Gillard/Julie Bishop school of 'how to blame sexism for your personal failures'

Such a shame Serena went this route, she's been an absolute star both on and off the court for years..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find the ideas that admitted Nazis be given a voice in 2018 repugnant.
Nobody wants them to speak publicly and infect people with their cancerous, disgusting s**t. This issue is a classic case of competing rights. Something a lot of people don't seem to understand or just don't care about - which they should, as it's foundational. The right to speak vs the right to personal safety vs moral and ethical obligations etc. You can unilaterally condemn people who say "You know, they have every right to say what they want within the bounds of the law" all you like. It's the same principle they are invoking which is a little ironic and funny.

I don't have a 'crew'. 200 people protested against the event and as I expected it turned violent. I was deterred from going to a speaking event by the violent actions by a gang of leftist thugs.

I repeat - why do you defend this s**t?
It's different when 'his side' is doing the protests
Anything goes rules apply

Thanks kiddo.

Could you highlight something like "people shot by police by race per 100,000 population"?
upload_2018-9-9_21-25-16.png
https://www.kff.org/other/state-ind...0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Source:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics. Underlying Cause of Death 1999-2016 on CDC WONDER Online Database, released 2017. Data are from the Multiple Cause of Death Files, 1999-2016, as compiled from data provided by the 57 vital statistics jurisdictions through the Vital Statistics Cooperative Program.

Nobody wants them to speak publicly and infect people with their cancerous, disgusting s**t. This issue is a classic case of competing rights. Something a lot of people don't seem to understand or just don't care about - which they should, as it's foundational. The right to speak vs the right to personal safety vs moral and ethical obligations etc. You can unilaterally condemn people who say "You know, they have every right to say what they want within the bounds of the law" all you like. It's the same principle they are invoking which is a little ironic and funny.
I feel the same way about both communism ;).

But I love your post and I agree 100%, as long as they aren't advocating violence, let people listen to them, 99% of them will soon figure out how full of s**t the political extremes of the world are.

But I love your post and I agree 100%, as long as they aren't advocating violence, let people listen to them, 99% of them will soon figure out how full of s**t the political extremes of the world are.
The rest will get a Proud Boys tattoo.

Yep, you and me both.

Saw a commie flyer for a meeting being advertised the other day. Thought about ripping it down and then went through that same thought process and decided to be above that.

So I took a photo of it and said nasty things on Facebook instead.

Yep, you and me both.

Saw a commie flyer for a meeting being advertised the other day. Thought about ripping it down and then went through that same thought process and decided to be above that.

So I took a photo of it and said nasty things on Facebook instead.
They are just so irrelevant in Australia, that I almost feel sorry for them, but then I remember what they have done to the world and have continued to do.
The rest will get a Proud Boys tattoo.
They're so utterly cringe worthy, even by worldwide ultra-nationalist standards. Their cringe-ness reminds me of the Ross Kemp documentary on Mongolian Neo-Nazi's, that's right, there's Mongolian Neo-Nazis, what a weird world we live in.

Nobody wants them to speak publicly and infect people with their cancerous, disgusting s**t.

No doubt, problem is when lefties decide anyone who disagrees with their world view is a Nazi..

Or if when a Nazi retweets a political opinion, the owner of said opinion becomes a 'Nazi supporter'

No doubt, problem is when lefties decide anyone who disagrees with their world view is a Nazi..

Or if when a Nazi retweets a political opinion, the owner of said opinion becomes a 'Nazi supporter'
Or when deeply conservative people call anyone who disagrees with them a lefty...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back