Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

ANTIFA are an absolute joke

They rock up to protest at specific events or to disrupt protests

When interviewed half the crowd don't know what they are protesting against.

They don't even help the left cause
Sounds like all protests really. Similar to the UPF protesting Muslims despite having nfi what they are talking about. Goes both ways, maybe you should try not to tar one side for once. You strike me as a typical conservative who bleats about one thing and is completely hypocritical.

Is there a sudden white person stabbing epidemic in London? Doesn't get much coverage. Must be like all those Asian farmers you keep telling me are being murdered in South Africa.

FOS
Maybe because the Daily mail doesn't care about it.. like you and your fantasy man Nigel. But hey keep hating other races, just makes you look even more stupid.

Sounds like all protests really. Similar to the UPF protesting Muslims despite having nfi what they are talking about. Goes both ways, maybe you should try not to tar one side for once. You strike me as a typical conservative who bleats about one thing and is completely hypocritical.

What protests do I support? All I've mentioned previously is that I was interested in a few protests that ANTIFA have decided to make a scene at.

How am I being hypocritical? Go on back these accusations up with facts

I have never supported the UPF

Just regurgitating articles doesn't prove your point champ.

Anti-semitism is now the word used by anyone trying to shutdown and silence everyone who dares question the Israeli Government's appalling actions.

but but but Thatcher hated gay people!

So you're argument is because Maggie wasn't locking up gays like Stalin she should be given a pass for her appalling record on LGBT issues? Just because Stalin was worse doesn't make Maggie any good on gay issues.

Section 28 was pretty clear evidence that she hated gays.

So you're argument is because Maggie wasn't locking up gays like Stalin she should be given a pass for her appalling record on LGBT issues? Just because Stalin was worse doesn't make Maggie any good on gay issues.

Section 28 was pretty clear evidence that she hated gays.
It is homosexual and transgender left wingers in Britain who are defending Stalin's death camps for gays policy.

It is homosexual and transgender left wingers in Britain who are defending Stalin's death camps for gays policy.

Well those members are idiots if that is what they are doing.

Meds is also an idiot for attempting to defend Maggie's shitty record.

What protests do I support? All I've mentioned previously is that I was interested in a few protests that ANTIFA have decided to make a scene at.

How am I being hypocritical? Go on back these accusations up with facts

I have never supported the UPF
I never said you supported a protest. Use your supposed mind tricks to read better.

ANTIFA are an absolute joke

They rock up to protest at specific events or to disrupt protests

When interviewed half the crowd don't know what they are protesting against.

They don't even help the left cause

Maybe a bit like a lot of Trump supporters. Not really knowing what their voting for. Just voting against 'things'. A lot of people seem to be anti something, so vote for some populist or other. They are angry over all sorts of things. Unfortunately that anger makes them an easy catch for a con. Someone who can voice their anger & say anything thats against the current status quo. But actually DO something???

Of course thats the problem. WHAT is/are the populist going to do about 'things'. So many issues they rail against, but what will they actually do?

Jobs, wages, borders, immigration issues, protectionism/trade issues. Housing, health, education. Opportunity. Climate/power issues, peak oil, Growing populations, Global water issues, pollution issues& nuclear issues, etc etc.

Will something happen, or is it just fist waving at the clouds? OR will they actually make things worse? Cutting ones nose to spite ones face?

Immigration has been an important factor in building many Western economies. Especially OZ, US, Canada. Disruptive technologies, including renewable energies are also a big part of the current problem, & maybe are a solution as well. Previous technological change proved unstoppable, so where to populists? More Luddite behaviour? More King Cnut behaior of holding back the tide?

More blaming 'something' or 'someone else'? What action?

Thatcher went to war with the Argentinian Junta, who used to throw homosexuals out of helicopters.
Was that an actual thing? The only time I read something to that is a few mujahideen being thrown out of Soviet helicopters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it is. Same anti-PC warriors/Free speech warriors are the ones telling him he can't do it. The irony is so delicious.
We are? At least I’m not, an individual has the right to do whatever they want, as long as it’s not a crime of course.

Freedom of speech goes both ways.

Confrontation with a ANTIFA guy who is tough online, advocating violence...but not so tough in rel life.
The ANTIFA guy given a chance to debate throws beer in the face of Crowder and hissy-fits walks away.
Its much easier to be a violent ANTIFA member when you can hide your face and cower within a group

I was at the Sydney vs Fremantle QF in 2014, the pregame anthem came on through the PA. Everyone around me stood, except me and my wife. Some people even put their hand to their heart. It was like being surrounded by pod people. I get a lot of Swans fans are from the Hills district, which is full of religious weirdos, but still.

Same game Ross Lyon was accused of assaulting that dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back