Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
KV son, do you endorse Antifas 20 v 1 fight against some barista looking kid who tried to interview them? Funny thing is that despite being alone and unarmed, he dropped 4 of them before their grandma saved the day. Check out the guy giving him a love tap with the pole of his flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echoes

Team Captain
AFL Club
St Kilda
KV son, do you endorse Antifas 20 v 1 fight against some barista looking kid who tried to interview them? Funny thing is that despite being alone and unarmed, he dropped 4 of them before their grandma saved the day. Check out the guy giving him a love tap with the pole of his flag.

Classic Antifa.

Tiny would of loved a swing at the one wielding the flag pole 👊🏻

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
AFL Club
GWS

I've already told you antifa are violent and can be weak as piss, but Im writing off this moralism from proud boy/patriot prayer types as insincere. You can't be a supporter or member of them and decry violence. It's what they are. Particularly when the video above my post this one is lionising a thug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief

110% sass!
AFL Club
Carlton
Admin #8,218
The guy under the influence at 3 mins... :)
Self reply

And he pulls out a stick to scratch himself.

On reflection it’s sad and I have some pity for him. Looks like an addict’s compulsive scratching. It really is a look at the deep hole too many Americans are in with drugs.

And it’s being played out as entertainment and used for political leverage. That place is stuffed.

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've already told you antifa are violent and can be weak as piss, but Im writing off this moralism from proud boy/patriot prayer types as insincere. You can't be a supporter or member of them and decry violence. It's what they are. Particularly when the video above my post this one is lionising a thug.
Proud Boys started off as a harmless group for beer drinking and lols. It grew too quickly, resulting in Nazis and other violent nutters getting on board due to zero vetting or oversight. It's the horseshoe theory, they and Antifa are now essentially the same thing. Disaffected people who think they can fix the world, and go about it in an absurd and dangerous way.

It's completely counter to Jordan Peterson's message of getting your own house in order before trying to change the world. Miserable people think that going out and punching a nazi or commie will help the world and themselves. Tell them to put down the batons and clean their room!

CheapCharlie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
I’m not suggesting that they do.

They obviously don’t.

My issue, is with the likely double standard in terms of response to the behaviour of the protester.

If a member of the public was to slam a beverage or an egg over the head of as I said, a Sarah Hanson Young type figure, do you genuinely believe outlets such as The Guardian would be applauding that behaviour as an positive and effective means of protest?

I for one doubt it. And I would almost guarantee SHY and Di Natale would be wanting the individual charged.

You either condemn aggressive physical contact between politicians and the public, or you don’t.

If you can’t see the slippery slope the normalisation of such behaviour is liable to lead us down, that’s a real shame.

This ought to be a bi-partisan position.
Its a clear double standard in the media. Some people are more egg worthy than others.

*SHY and Di Natale are authoritarian by nature so naturally they would want punishment dished out

Last edited:
Top Bottom