Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
The sheer arrogance of this women.

Maybe it’s because not every countries citizens are simply gonna bend over to an authoritarian power grab the way your mob did Jacinda.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.l...ican-hasnt-changed-gun-laws-20190515.amp.html
Lol at these minnows thinking that they're hurting Trump. He should wear a ring with a massive jewel in it next time he meets them and have them kiss it. campaigners would be speaking Mandarin by now if not for Uncle Sam!

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
So this week I've seen:

- Feminists saying men have no right to decide what happens to a female body.
Last time I checked you needed a male to make a baby. This does not represent gender equality. Fail

- Sad Labor voters saying that a state of Australia are all racist bigots, i.e negatively generalising a group of people based on where they come from. That's ironic. Another fail

This is why we sit back silently, laugh at how ridiculous you are, and win elections

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

juss

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Been a lot of whiners over the Liberal win. It seems some (the vocal minority) are only happy with democracy when it suits their party preference. It is what it is, Australia decided.

The biggest hypocrisy though is pointing out all the flaws in one party, but not all other parties. They all botch things up there is no perfect party or policy that will please everyone on every issue.

Top Bottom