Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
You need to tell the whole story with that domestic violence. An indigenous woman is 3200% (no typo) more likely to be put in hospital.

The whole statistic changes when you look at Indigenous Australian Domestic Violence and The Rest Domestic violence.

It's a complicated issue that is hugely impacted by alcohol and substance abuse.

If there is money to be spent on it, it's going to have the best return directed at indigenous people.
Don’t disagree. And yes good point. But I think it’s fair to say that’s the biggest issue right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tayl0r

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Don’t disagree. And yes good point. But I think it’s fair to say that’s the biggest issue right now.
We lose six men a day to suicide. It's the leading cause of death for males ages 15 to 40.

Australia loses eight people a day.

But again, Indigenous numbers are far worse. 1.8% of "the rest" Australians who died were from suicide but that same figure for indigenous Australians is more than one in twenty.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
We lose six men a day to suicide. It's the leading cause of death for males ages 15 to 40.

Australia loses eight people a day.

But again, Indigenous numbers are far worse. 1.8% of "the rest" Australians who died were from suicide but that same figure for indigenous Australians is more than one in twenty.
Really think that’s where our energy needs to be focused though don’t you? As opposed to the hoopa loopa re some Muslims.

Tayl0r

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Really think that’s where our energy needs to be focused though don’t you? As opposed to the hoopa loopa re some Muslims.
I don't see it as being a choice between one or the other, I think that suggestion is juvenile.

Fundamentally, pun intended, one is a self victimisation that hurts a small group who knew the person causing them the suffering and now blames themselves for it - the other is a fear of being randomly victimised by a stranger for unknown reasons, the fear stemming from the thought that people are coming here to do us harm, which as I mentioned previously depends on the individual and where they are coming from.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
A 5'5" gay Asian man (Andy Ngo) suffered from brain hemorrhage after being assaulted from members of the left. But it's ok because he's a "nazi".

And let me guess: The mods will ask me join "Stormfront" for pointing this out.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't see it as being a choice between one or the other, I think that suggestion is juvenile.

Fundamentally, pun intended, one is a self victimisation that hurts a small group who knew the person causing them the suffering and now blames themselves for it - the other is a fear of being randomly victimised by a stranger for unknown reasons, the fear stemming from the thought that people are coming here to do us harm, which as I mentioned previously depends on the individual and where they are coming from.
Well it’s not juvenile at all, and i am not saying forget about individuals who commit terror related crimes, but if we had people like Andrew Bolt being less alarmist and bigoted and focusing on more pressing relevant topics then it would help put things in perspective.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
A 5'5" gay Asian man (Andy Ngo) suffered from brain hemorrhage after being assaulted from members of the left. But it's ok because he's a "nazi".

And let me guess: The mods will ask me join "Stormfront" for pointing this out.
Of course it’s terrible. No one should suffer a beating causing such an injury and that person should spend 20 years behind bars at a minimum.

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well it’s not juvenile at all, and i am not saying forget about individuals who commit terror related crimes, but if we had people like Andrew Bolt being less alarmist and bigoted and focusing on more pressing relevant topics then it would help put things in perspective.
16 separate terrorist plots stopped since 2014. Did Bolt cause any of them? Should we just tell the police to stop bothering people before they commit crimes?

Not really sure what your point is here.

While it is not really hypocrisy, but more stupidity, I do enjoy the irony of lefties so vehemently defending a group who would quite gladly line them up against the wall and shoot them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gethelred

Norm Smith Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
16 separate terrorist plots stopped since 2014. Did Bolt cause any of them? Should we just tell the police to stop bothering people before they commit crimes?

While it is not really hypocrisy, but more stupidity, I do enjoy the irony of lefties so vehemently defending a group who would quite gladly line them up against the wall and shoot them.
Show me where precisely in the post you quoted that demondavey supported any group or individual whatsoever, except for the fellow who was beaten up.

It's good, though, that you can recognise that this isn't really hypocrisy and more just kind of supporting your 'team', but he/she/they isn't supporting beating up nazis, and while there are some that might you'd be better off luring one of them in here because I'm not biting either.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne

You didn’t even read my post.

‘Let’s not forget people that commit terror related crimes’.

I mean your response is just hysterical. I have said on numerous occasions the extremists from each group are as bad as one another. Yeah, there are some bad people who are Muslims. But there are bad non Muslim people as well.

There is no ‘irony’ from a lefties perspective. And of course the EXTREMISTS would shoot us all. They’d shoot the family dog as well, but I am not defending them am I? I am defending the Muslims who are lumped into the basket of terrorists who are nothing but.

It’s phenomenal how you continue to generalise. You’re so one eyed it’s becoming irrational.

Tayl0r

Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The usual gist from dangerous people is that sometimes you have to break some eggs to get that omelette. That omelette needs to get better, break more eggs. If the eggs don't agree, make them agree or break them into the omelette.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
Suspended
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
The usual gist from dangerous people is that sometimes you have to break some eggs to get that omelette. That omelette needs to get better, break more eggs. If the eggs don't agree, make them agree or break them into the omelette.
Who decides what ‘getting better’ means?

It sure as hell isnt going to be Antifa

Last edited:
Top Bottom