Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Right, he's sacrificing productivity so he can pay his staff a decent wage. I don't think he needed to do this, but he's done it anyway and you still have a problem with it? I'm not sure what the point is here.
As mentioned in my last reply to you it was more a follow up to previous posts. Interesting, from a Project Mgt perspective, that they’ve decided to limit the labour input. Surely you’d want every person putting as much in as you can and, obviously, they’d be paid for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steinfreo

Premiership Player
Aug 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
As mentioned in my last reply to you it was more a follow up to previous posts. Interesting, from a Project Mgt perspective, that they’ve decided to limit the labour input. Surely you’d want every person putting as much in as you can and, obviously, they’d be paid for it.
Ohhhh your a project manager.... The social and reasoning parts of your brain arent working to well, but I now understand why you could boil down this entire exchange to a purely capital manager/worker exchange.

COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Anyone with project/finance/HR in their title or education do not listen to a single thing they have to say. All three of those industries are dying for a reason, they know nothing about anything. If you can use a calculator, excel and a telephone your good to go for all three, I made the Project manager position at our firm obsolete in 3 weeks with an architecture degree, my two coworkers and i could actually generate industry specific commodity through our own labour, we monitored and managed our own schedules which made us feel empowered and increased our productivity while saving money on some ******* project managers wages.

These non-producer hall monitor roles that were invented by unimaginative shortsighted bosses to squeeze their workforce are part of the reason so many workers feel disillusioned and marginalized by the enterprises they work for. They are purely the bureaucracy of the private sector, the rich mans centrelink worker.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ohhhh your a project manager.... The social and reasoning parts of your brain arent working to well, but I now understand why you could boil down this entire exchange to a purely capital manager/worker exchange.

COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Anyone with project/finance/HR in their title or education do not listen to a single thing they have to say. All three of those industries are dying for a reason, they know nothing about anything. If you can use a calculator, excel and a telephone your good to go for all three, I made the Project manager position at our firm obsolete in 3 weeks with an architecture degree, my two coworkers and i could actually generate industry specific commodity through our own labour, we monitored and managed our own schedules which made us feel empowered and increased our productivity while saving money on some ******* project managers wages.

These non-producer hall monitor roles that were invented by unimaginative shortsighted bosses to squeeze their workforce are part of the reason so many workers feel disillusioned and marginalized by the enterprises they work for. They are purely the bureaucracy of the private sector, the rich mans centrelink worker.
There will always be needs for HR and finance.

AbrahamS

Team Captain
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
GWS

“You’re,” and no i’m not.

Just interests me that with a fixed end date they’d head down the path of restricting hours rather than reward the extra effort.

Oh and nice diatribe!

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
and now the “Champion of the Worker” has a Labor Complaint filed against him. You can’t make this up.

You put that in quotes to imply he isn't that despite his record and everything he's said and done for decades? Sorry but that's sheer partisan hackery. Try harder.

Werewolf

Feb 12, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
All reasonable people can't stand the extremists on both sides, but stuff like this is why many people dislike mainstream leftists:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
All reasonable people can't stand the extremists on both sides, but stuff like this is why many people dislike mainstream leftists:

Brings me back to the Gavin Mcciness quote, "there's no such thing as 'hate-facts'". Quoting government stats to support your argument is not hate speech.

The far left will be campaigning against the recording of crime stats before we know it!

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Brings me back to the Gavin Mcciness quote, "there's no such thing as 'hate-facts'". Quoting government stats to support your argument is not hate speech.

The far left will be campaigning against the recording of crime stats before we know it!
Founder of the Proud Boys.
Still looking up to him.

Hate-facts are not actually facts. They are deliberate misuse of statistics to push an agenda.

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Founder of the Proud Boys.
Still looking up to him.

Hate-facts are not actually facts. They are deliberate misuse of statistics to push an agenda.
I can agree with some of his views without being a supporter of him generally. Hitler loved dogs. Does this make every dog lover a nazi?

I'm sure sometimes the stats are used in a misleading way. In this case, a woman claimed that black Americans have more to fear from their own community than from Caucasians. The stats backed this up enormously. Homicide in the US is mostly "intra race".

CM86

Anindilyakwa
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
I can agree with some of his views without being a supporter of him generally. Hitler loved dogs. Does this make every dog lover a nazi?
What a ridiculous comparison. Even for you.

You quoted the creator of a hate group, saying that there was no such thing as hate-facts.
A hate group you were an open member of, and are now pretending to distance yourself from.

I'm sure sometimes the stats are used in a misleading way. In this case, a woman claimed that black Americans have more to fear from their own community than from Caucasians. The stats backed this up enormously. Homicide in the US is mostly "intra race".
Was it in response to the outcry over black American deaths from law enforcement officers?

FireKraquora

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
What a ridiculous comparison. Even for you.

You quoted the creator of a hate group, saying that there was no such thing as hate-facts.
A hate group you were an open member of, and are now pretending to distance yourself from.

Was it in response to the outcry over black American deaths from law enforcement officers?
It was an extreme analogy, but the logic is sound. I'm sure even you would agree with some of Gavin's opinions.

That was the context, yes. So someone minimised the issue of police violence against blacks, by pointing out the far greater rate of black on black violence. Similar to someone minimising left wing / Antifa violence, by pointing out the greater rate of right wing violence.

A bit of a taste of your own medicine there m8!

Top Bottom