Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

When it's directed at men I agree
It's OK to be beaten by a woman.
It's ok to be uneducated.
It's ok to cry.
It's OK to be a woman, they are just as good at leadership as men.
It's OK to have a strong independent wife who makes the decisions at home.
It's ok to be affeminate.
It's OK to be old
It's ok to be gay.
I don't think he's to blame for some people who don't know much about football. It's ok to not know anything about AFL, it's a very minor sport.

It's OK to be beaten by a woman. So why do people like this keep using this kind of language suggesting that one is less of a man as a result?
Like I said, when it's directed at men

I posted about a dozen, some about women, or no gender specified.
you posted a bunch of its ok to be xxx posts which were not you standing up for women when they were being body shamed, half of them were bay banter ffs

not a single one of those posts was in response to a woman being body shamed

in fact the only one that was directly related to body shaming you edited what you quoted to make it look like it wasn't a defence of a man being body shamed

Not you in particular, I don't know you...
I wasn't referring to me, I was agreeing with your previous post.
But there are a lot of conservative figure heads and followers going on about body shaming now that considering their political stances on other issues it's hard to take it at face value.
Well if you have a look at the meltdowns in BF about anyone right of centre, like this tate person, (not that I'm defending any conserves btw) then I'd say it goes both ways.

Not damning tate/ tucker (insert x conserve here) to hell then you're the anti christ fan boi.

I find it interesting that everyone that ROARS! about evil conserves seem to know a lot about em. Spend a lot of energy researching just to find somethin to bitch about seemingly.

I'm not sure why it's ok to ridicule guys who are unable to find a female partner. Call them incels, or basement boys or whatever. Sure we might slip up and do it for time to time, but justifying it and trying to defend it as being ok because they 'probably have bad and violent thoughts towards women,' is a bit gymnastics I would have thought. I'm talking generally here, not in defence of lunatics like Tate.

I'm not sure why it's ok to ridicule guys who are unable to find a female partner. Call them incels, or basement boys or whatever. Sure we might slip up and do it for time to time, but justifying it and trying to defend it as being ok because they 'probably have bad and violent thoughts towards women,' is a bit gymnastics I would have thought. I'm talking generally here, not in defence of lunatics like Tate.
You realise they self identify as incels yeah?

Who is ridiculing guys who are unable to find a female partner?

Gonna go out on a limb here and say blokes need to stop being defensive and acknowledge that it is men who need to change for violence against women to decrease.

Every time the issue of sexual assault / domestic violence against women is raised out come comments on poor ol men, not all men, and men also suffer.

We need to stop, reflect and acknowledge that violence against women needs to stop (I not saying you do not scoman)

It is an issue a fn huge one.

Truth be told if some of these guys actually managed to get laid, they would discover how easy it is if you put in a minimum amount of effort in, and how meaningless having sex is in and of itself.

I feel for people who are neurodiverse or have other issues that make forming relationships difficult. The lazy, less so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I do agree we shouldn't be labelling all young men incels immediately because they aren't able to find a partner. Fair enough.

Just be aware that there are incels in this so called pua community. Me thinks that's the target of the angry in here, and fair enough too.

They've given themselves a few names.

Incels are self designated. Basically hateful dweebs who want to inflict pain on others, wallowing in self pity. They're lonely often as a result of how they think of an act towards women.

MGTOW (Men going their own way). You'd expect rugged men who are sick of all the BS and just want to sink piss, talk footy and games with the fellas yeah? No. Look up any MGTOW forum or account. 100% obsessed with women. Justifying violence against them. Glorifying rape culture.

While I do agree we shouldn't be labelling all young men incels immediately because they aren't able to find a partner. Fair enough.

Just be aware that there are incels in this so called pua community. Me thinks that's the target of the angry in here, and fair enough too.

Yeah I agree. My thoughts were more in line with your first paragraph. You feel for those guys who struggle to find a partner.

They've given themselves a few names.

Incels are self designated. Basically hateful dweebs who want to inflict pain on others, wallowing in self pity. They're lonely often as a result of how they think of an act towards women.

MGTOW (Men going their own way). You'd expect rugged men who are sick of all the BS and just want to sink piss, talk footy and games with the fellas yeah? No. Look up any MGTOW forum or account. 100% obsessed with women. Justifying violence against them. Glorifying rape culture.
That's what it stands for!

Only seen this acronym recently and wondered what it meant, thanks for that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back