Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So... black people aren't allowed to blame systemic racism and racist policies that have held them back? They're only allowed to blame themselves? Yep, blame themselves for police shooting their unarmed kids because of a racial stereotype that all black kids hanging around are violent and have a gun concealed in their pants..

Your lack of empathy and understanding of the topic of systemic racism is not surprising for a white conservative male, but you should really quit while you're behind.

See that's the thing, in every indicator possible in life I'm in front, and no doubt in front of you..

Here's the point... If anyone lives their life playing the victim and complaining about past policies and past opinions and not existent racist blockers they will get nowhere in life..

To be honest I don't give a s**t, if someone wants to waste their life in self imposed victimhood that's fine..

Can't help someone who won't help themselves...

See that's the thing, in every indicator possible in life I'm in front, and no doubt in front of you..

Here's the point... If anyone lives their life playing the victim and complaining about past policies and past opinions and not existent racist blockers they will get nowhere in life..

To be honest I don't give a s**t, if someone wants to waste their life in self imposed victimhood that's fine..

Can you please tell us what these indicators that you are so far ahead of everyone in?

You don't have a clue about this topic... Which I've proven..

I made a joke and you were too slow to get it..
You’ve said nothing of substance to me. What exactly have you proven?

You’ve spouted some crap. Moved the goal posts when responded to. Then claimed I called you racist, even after I explicitly stated the opposite.

You’re now at the point of claiming some life superiority over strangers online. Have a lie down old fella, you’re showing up no one.

You’ve said nothing of substance to me. What exactly have you proven?

You’ve spouted some crap. Moved the goal posts when responded to. Then claimed I called you racist, even after I explicitly stated the opposite.

You’re now at the point of claiming some life superiority over strangers online. Have a lie down old fella, you’re showing up no one.

Hehehe I tried but facts bounce off lefty morons like superman... So thought I'd have some fun..

I've proven the issues are about culture not race.. you have nothing in response..

Dude...

Hehehe I tried but facts bounce off lefty morons like superman... So thought I'd have some fun..

I've proven the issues are about culture not race.. you have nothing in response..
Again. Maybe check with others before just shouting “lefty!!!1’qnq”

I agreed with you on that. Literally told you in those exact words. So you’re saying I have no idea because I don’t have a response to something that I responded to by agreeing? Can you actually read?

Again. Maybe check with others before just shouting “lefty!!!1’qnq”

I agreed with you on that. Literally told you in those exact words. So you’re saying I have no idea because I don’t have a response to something that I responded to by agreeing? Can you actually read?

Ok fair enough on the agreement but I still can't see how that 'racist accusation' joke still evades you..

Ok fair enough on the agreement but I still can't see how that 'racist accusation' joke still evades you..
Because judging by your other posts it wasn’t a joke. You’ve doubled down on it in another post, and then after that claimed it was all a joke. You’ve also claimed I’m left wing a fair few times, which gives context to it not being a joke.

Because judging by your other posts it wasn’t a joke. You’ve doubled down on it in another post, and then after that claimed it was all a joke. You’ve also claimed I’m left wing a fair few times, which gives context to it not being a joke.

It was always a joke.. that's why the 2 laughing faces after it Einstein..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how you got that, but I guess that is the usual shallow thinking process of a white conservative male.

Not sure how you got that, but I guess that is the usual shallow thinking process of a white conservative male.

I've been clear regarding minority issues and the causes/obvious distractions..

Believe it or not playing the victim is a first class ticket to nowhere..

I've been clear regarding minority issues and the causes/obvious distractions..

Believe it or not playing the victim is a first class ticket to nowhere..
You also said there are no racist blockers, which is a blatant lie and pretty typical of a white conservative male who has NFI what he is talking about and never will.

Keep focusing on your blockers, see how far that gets you...
You just don't get it do you. There is inherent racism in some people and institutions that hold back people. How can they move forward when those exist? Yes there are other issues at play as well and they are well documented and there are many programs established to end poverty and change cultures within the black communities of the US. But one that keeps going on neglected because of Americans who hold your view point is the entrenched racism in certain sectors, one being the police. Just because more blacks kill blacks than police do, does not mean we should be overlooking the fact that of people shot and killed by police, black people are over represented in comparison to their numbers in the entire United States. I'm not going to say they are all innocent because that is clearly not the case, but there is definitely a number that are unarmed and shot and killed. Add to that the ones who are injured or pulled over/searched illegally and you have entrenched racism. You don't see it because you feel it is your right as a white person to gloss over it as the superior race. However there is nothing wrong with examining the issues and making a deal of it when it is the truth. It's not leftist, it's not centrist, it's not right. It's a human thing that all sides of politics have acknowledged. So stop throwing your bullshit terms like leftist at anything you disagree with, it's petty, pathetic and downright idiotic.

You just don't get it do you. There is inherent racism in some people and institutions that hold back people.

Is there? Where?

How can they move forward when those exist?

The focus needs to be at the root of the problem, increasing education and focusing on positive outcomes, not victimhood.

the fact that of people shot and killed by police, black people are over represented in comparison to their numbers in the entire United States.

In comparison to crimes committed are they? What numbers are we talking about?

So stop throwing your bullshit terms like leftist at anything you disagree with, it's petty, pathetic and downright idiotic.

If you want to help you, and groups like 'Black Lives Matter' need to re-focus on the underlying cause of these cultural problems. You are obsessed with the outcome, counter productive.

It's like complaining that the reason why you're poor is because of rich CEOs..

I agree that a victimhood narrative only holds minorities back. Many on the left shower historically oppressed groups with sympathy and excuses, which can send a message to these groups of "There there, you are too oppressed to succeed. Blame others, and don't bother trying".

Then the extreme-right are genuinely racist campaigners, who are far worse. I agree with the centre-right position, encouraging everyone to take personal responsibilities and to go on to achieve, in spite of how your ancestors were treated. Lobby for change if you have concerns like police brutality, but do it in a way that gets the public on your side, don't piss everyone off and harm your cause.

Some centre-left ideas are good too, giving struggling communities a leg up. But excessive welfare has been shown to remove the incentive to progress, and to create incentive for broken families etc.

Historically American blacks have suffered racism, but this notion that there is still deeply entrenched racism in government and police and their procedures is far fetched.

There is an entire US industry dedicated to asserting there is racism and injustice around every corner. These organisations rely on there being racism and inequality to justify their organisational need to be, and the salaries it provides.
Its a self-perpetuating cycle that encourages future victim-hood and victim self identification , of people and groups, where no such things exists for them.

American educational institutions and government organisations, as well as major companies, fall over themselves to have policies in place to address inequality and racism and constantly publicly signal how they are against it and how they have programs to address perceived inequalities

There are hundreds of groups in Asia, Africa, Middle eastern countries that suffer genuine racism and inequalities. Where are the voices defending these people?
Why do they only come out so vociferously for American blacks but we don't hear the same voices when it comes to places such as Libya, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Myanmar, China, etcetera?

Last edited:
Historically American blacks has suffered racism, but this notion that there is still deeply entrenched racism in government and police and their procedures is far fetched.
Whether it is far fetched or not, does it exist?

There are hundreds of groups in Asia, Africa, Middle eastern countries that suffer genuine racism and inequalities. Where are the voices defending these people?

The UN is speaking about it constantly.

Why do they only come out so vociferously for American blacks but we don't hear the same voices when it comes to places such as Libya, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Myanmar, China, etcetera?
There are lots of reports in the media about following countries Syria, Myanmar and China, less about the others for sure.

Maybe people speak out more about African Americans because we expect more from a Western democracy?

Whether it is far fetched or not, does it exist?
It exists in isolated pockets

The UN is speaking about it constantly.

It would be great to see Australian leftist groups focus on real suffering. Put some energy into the people who really need help

There are lots of reports in the media about following countries Syria, Myanmar and China, less about the others for sure.

Maybe people speak out more about African Americans because we expect more from a Western democracy?

Media tends to focus on a few action war shots and video of refugees escaping en-masse

America, as the world's number 1 democracy can handle its own issues.
The amount of outrage and attention Australians give to the 'American black racism' problem is entirely out of whack with the attention it needs from us.

I mentioned a few of the countries where they have actual real issues... we could even look into out own backyard with our indigenous population.

Why focus on the supposed problems the world's richest country has?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back