Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Jan 13, 2006
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
There’s been a shitload of alias’. Literally daily there is alias’ accounts pointed out

I’ve seen people on here much for far right wing than you allowed to post. So quit your shitty victimisation.

It’s kinda funny watching the bloke who is spiking about blacks claiming they’re victimised sook on a forum about being a victim.

“I’m so intelligent and rich that I spend my time demanding strangers apologise to me on the internet”

Aren’t right wingers the ones who coined “snowflake”? They may need to look internally

You do realise I am the most respected poster on this forum ?

This is because I speak the truth all the time.

You do realise I am the most respected poster on this forum ?

This is because I speak the truth all the time.
You never fail to make me laugh, often when I need it the most.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I haven't seen any conclusive evidence that geelong_crazy26 is an alias.

On the line of discussion, it appears some US cops are poorly trained, but it's strange that some posters assume it's only the "white" ones who are killing unarmed people :huh:
The bloke who killed Philando Castile was Hispanic.

I think the US police are just poor in general. Over militarised, staffed by morons.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Since when is being "a bit clumsy" a defining characteristic of muscular distrophy? You're straw-manning like crazy here.
That is the first sign that something is wrong. A good mate of mine at school had it, and the first sign he had it was that he lost coordination. It was diagnosed because there was a family history of it, due to MD being X-linked.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
You're both childless men who are entirely politically driven in your outlook. Stop pretending you care.

If mental health of children truly was your concern, then you wouldn't be advocating the involvement of teachers in being part of the diagnostic process for transgender children.
Your only concern is politics.

And you just don't understand what you're talking about so much of the time.

It's why you're prepared to mock the mental health issues of children.

An unarmed, innocent woman shot dead. Yet no riots, no neighborhoods set on fire. Strange.

BLM could almost be considered a legit movement if they were "All Lives Matter" and opposed police brutality in general. In stead all they are is a violent group who don't understand statistics.
You think the residents of that area feel this is a common occurrence? That they are harassed and over-policed?

demontim27

Cancelled
May 27, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I do care about the deaths of black people but if you are serious about fixing a problem you have to identity what the problem is. It would be pointless going to the doctor with a sore throat and get treatment for an upset stomach.

More Black people commit serious crime including homicide than white people, however more white people are shot dead. This would not be possible if institutionalised racism existed in the police force .

You also just told us a few posts ago that there is no recording of the number of unarmed people shot by race, so how do you know more black people are shot unarmed ? the link a left wing poster gave from a left wing site 2 pages ago shows more white people being shot unarmed.

Can you also explain how when someone is breaking the law, behaving violently, approaching police when told to stop and has something in their hands the police believe is a gun results in them being shot that this is an example of racism ?

Bad policing perhaps but even than if a criminal is aggressively coming towards you and wont stop when you tell them too and you see something in their hands and have to make a split 2nd decision its a tough job, should they wait and put their life's of on the line ?
Lol it quoted the actual bureau statistics. Apparently stats are left wing

I’m sure chief, KV, CM, Maggie will happily explain that painting me as left wing is just incorrect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
You think the residents of that area feel this is a common occurrence? That they are harassed and over-policed?
BLM can't travel, or demonstrate in their own neighbourhoods? What about feminist groups? It had to be one of the most appalling incidents of police brutality for the year, but crickets.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
White police officer just happens to mistakenly walk into the home of a black man and shoot him dead.

I mean, it's a mistake we all make, walk into the wrong home after work thinking it is our own. I've done it hundreds of times........

No wonder black people in the US have an issue with policing there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ice-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2e216af3062f
One singular example doesn't change the fact that the racist-police-force narrative is destroyed by the stats. You are basing your opinion on feelings instead of facts.

One singular example doesn't change the fact that the racist-police-force narrative is destroyed by the stats. You are basing your opinion on feelings instead of facts.
You've got to give the racist US police credit, they keep coming up with imaginative ways to murder innocent black people.

Just think about it for a second mate , most of the mods who post on this board are far left. Do you think they would allow a right wing alias to post on this board who's views they hate ?

Also what would be the point of me making an alias account ?

Its your level of logic that's has me amused. Kind of reminds me what I am arguing against.
Generates traffic.

Someone has to be the one for the group to target from the moral high ground.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
You've got to give the racist US police credit, they keep coming up with imaginative ways to murder innocent black people.
I'm sure the officer was just out hunting black people that night. She threw her life down the drain just to take down one of them. Couldn't possibly be to do with her being potentially under the influence of something, suffering from a mental illness, or just extremely incompetent. Nope, the victims skin pigmentation tells us all we need to know, case closed.

Your trolling is in poor taste.

I'm sure the officer was just out hunting black people that night. She threw her life down the drain just to take down one of them. Couldn't possibly be to do with her being potentially under the influence of something, suffering from a mental illness, or just extremely incompetent. Nope, the victims skin pigmentation tells us all we need to know, case closed.

Your trolling is in poor taste.
It's a pretty good story by the officer don't you think?

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
They're allowed to protest.

One of the idiots arrested was on your crew; a 'former' nazi who has associated with a bloke planning to blow up Trades Hall.

I don't have a 'crew'. 200 people protested against the event and as I expected it turned violent. I was deterred from going to a speaking event by the violent actions by a gang of leftist thugs.

I repeat - why do you defend this s**t?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's a pretty good story by the officer don't you think?
What do you think her motives were? Even if there was racism involved, it was one police interaction out of millions per year.

The stats prove:

- per interaction with police, you are more likely to be shot by them if you are white than if you are black
- police have more to fear from black people than vice versa

So going by cold hard facts, Blue Lives Matter is a more justified movement than Black Lives Matter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back