Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I've acknowledged antifa are violent though.

Yes.

Unfortunately you see there violence as morally justified. That’s the problem.

I’ll say it again. If I went and just smashed a milkshake into the side of Sarah Hanson Young’s head whilst she was in middle of a public interview, does anyone on here actually believe I wouldn’t be charged and publicly vilified? But Egg Boy and Milkshake boy do it and they become hero’s?

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
KV son, do you endorse Antifas 20 v 1 fight against some barista looking kid who tried to interview them? Funny thing is that despite being alone and unarmed, he dropped 4 of them before their grandma saved the day. Check out the guy giving him a love tap with the pole of his flag.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
KV son, do you endorse Antifas 20 v 1 fight against some barista looking kid who tried to interview them? Funny thing is that despite being alone and unarmed, he dropped 4 of them before their grandma saved the day. Check out the guy giving him a love tap with the pole of his flag.

Classic Antifa.

Tiny would of loved a swing at the one wielding the flag pole 👊🏻

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS

I've already told you antifa are violent and can be weak as piss, but Im writing off this moralism from proud boy/patriot prayer types as insincere. You can't be a supporter or member of them and decry violence. It's what they are. Particularly when the video above my post this one is lionising a thug.

Classic Antifa.

Tiny would of loved a swing at the one wielding the flag pole 👊🏻

What is that guy in back wearing? Some sort of pseudo tough guy armour? Don’t tell me he has a shield and cape as well?

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
What is that guy in back wearing? Some sort of pseudo tough guy armour? Don’t tell me he has a shield and cape as well?
They are playing dress ups.

The member of patriot prayer/proud boys who broke a person's vertebrae was wearing this with swatstias on his helmet.

D5iE31xXkAAKI87.jpg

The guy under the influence at 3 mins... :)
Self reply

And he pulls out a stick to scratch himself.

On reflection it’s sad and I have some pity for him. Looks like an addict’s compulsive scratching. It really is a look at the deep hole too many Americans are in with drugs.

And it’s being played out as entertainment and used for political leverage. That place is stuffed.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've already told you antifa are violent and can be weak as piss, but Im writing off this moralism from proud boy/patriot prayer types as insincere. You can't be a supporter or member of them and decry violence. It's what they are. Particularly when the video above my post this one is lionising a thug.
Proud Boys started off as a harmless group for beer drinking and lols. It grew too quickly, resulting in Nazis and other violent nutters getting on board due to zero vetting or oversight. It's the horseshoe theory, they and Antifa are now essentially the same thing. Disaffected people who think they can fix the world, and go about it in an absurd and dangerous way.

It's completely counter to Jordan Peterson's message of getting your own house in order before trying to change the world. Miserable people think that going out and punching a nazi or commie will help the world and themselves. Tell them to put down the batons and clean their room!

Back