IMG_9240.JPG

And back to it....

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Absolutely nuts.

Police at your door asking if you are a ‘Trump supporter’?

The left and right should be terrified by this.

And “lovely” Jacinda wants more power?

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
The sheer arrogance of this women.

Maybe it’s because not every countries citizens are simply gonna bend over to an authoritarian power grab the way your mob did Jacinda.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.l...ican-hasnt-changed-gun-laws-20190515.amp.html
Lol at these minnows thinking that they're hurting Trump. He should wear a ring with a massive jewel in it next time he meets them and have them kiss it. campaigners would be speaking Mandarin by now if not for Uncle Sam!

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
So this week I've seen:

- Feminists saying men have no right to decide what happens to a female body.
Last time I checked you needed a male to make a baby. This does not represent gender equality. Fail

- Sad Labor voters saying that a state of Australia are all racist bigots, i.e negatively generalising a group of people based on where they come from. That's ironic. Another fail

This is why we sit back silently, laugh at how ridiculous you are, and win elections

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Been a lot of whiners over the Liberal win. It seems some (the vocal minority) are only happy with democracy when it suits their party preference. It is what it is, Australia decided.

The biggest hypocrisy though is pointing out all the flaws in one party, but not all other parties. They all botch things up there is no perfect party or policy that will please everyone on every issue.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
From Harvey on down we have seen hundreds now fall, some for acts of evil, some for jerking off, some for quarter century old tweets someone has decided are ‘homophobic’....cancelled/unpersoned, never to be allowed to gain an income again.

One common denominator.

The canceled are all men.

*Except for Roseanne whose mortal sin was offending non Trump supporters.

Even though I can name at least one candidate who should of been cancelled a long time ago if we are holding the believeallvictims mantra to equal account.

Oh that’s right....it’s actually

#believeallwomen

I guess that’s why this savage bpd beast of a women is still ‘personed’.

Amber abusing ex partners...

https://www.perthnow.com.au/enterta...dFg82wUz7FO7CakHB6GGEkjZsFlYxshlMOBD2hyMvlp5A

Amber severed Johnny’s finger.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...NODQHL1f9zPdjmoTFyARkf35S28kqV6IRikrGNaCnvMA4

A228F133-1F3B-4286-A8F9-C0D19B8BCEC9.jpeg

So why has this violent, dangerous women, received a pass....while her likely victim (Johnny) was the one whose career was damaged?

If a man had been accused of even half as much as this women, we all know his career would be done.

So why is it different for women?

Just the same old battle men in the community face I suppose....we just can’t accept the idea of the ‘violent women’ in domestic situations.

That needs to change.

Last edited:
Back