Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Really think that’s where our energy needs to be focused though don’t you? As opposed to the hoopa loopa re some Muslims.
I don't see it as being a choice between one or the other, I think that suggestion is juvenile.

Fundamentally, pun intended, one is a self victimisation that hurts a small group who knew the person causing them the suffering and now blames themselves for it - the other is a fear of being randomly victimised by a stranger for unknown reasons, the fear stemming from the thought that people are coming here to do us harm, which as I mentioned previously depends on the individual and where they are coming from.

douglyzia

Premiership Player
Sep 24, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
A 5'5" gay Asian man (Andy Ngo) suffered from brain hemorrhage after being assaulted from members of the left. But it's ok because he's a "nazi".

And let me guess: The mods will ask me join "Stormfront" for pointing this out.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't see it as being a choice between one or the other, I think that suggestion is juvenile.

Fundamentally, pun intended, one is a self victimisation that hurts a small group who knew the person causing them the suffering and now blames themselves for it - the other is a fear of being randomly victimised by a stranger for unknown reasons, the fear stemming from the thought that people are coming here to do us harm, which as I mentioned previously depends on the individual and where they are coming from.
Well it’s not juvenile at all, and i am not saying forget about individuals who commit terror related crimes, but if we had people like Andrew Bolt being less alarmist and bigoted and focusing on more pressing relevant topics then it would help put things in perspective.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
A 5'5" gay Asian man (Andy Ngo) suffered from brain hemorrhage after being assaulted from members of the left. But it's ok because he's a "nazi".

Of course it’s terrible. No one should suffer a beating causing such an injury and that person should spend 20 years behind bars at a minimum.

Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Well it’s not juvenile at all, and i am not saying forget about individuals who commit terror related crimes, but if we had people like Andrew Bolt being less alarmist and bigoted and focusing on more pressing relevant topics then it would help put things in perspective.

16 separate terrorist plots stopped since 2014. Did Bolt cause any of them? Should we just tell the police to stop bothering people before they commit crimes?

Not really sure what your point is here.

While it is not really hypocrisy, but more stupidity, I do enjoy the irony of lefties so vehemently defending a group who would quite gladly line them up against the wall and shoot them.

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
16 separate terrorist plots stopped since 2014. Did Bolt cause any of them? Should we just tell the police to stop bothering people before they commit crimes?

While it is not really hypocrisy, but more stupidity, I do enjoy the irony of lefties so vehemently defending a group who would quite gladly line them up against the wall and shoot them.
Show me where precisely in the post you quoted that demondavey supported any group or individual whatsoever, except for the fellow who was beaten up.

It's good, though, that you can recognise that this isn't really hypocrisy and more just kind of supporting your 'team', but he/she/they isn't supporting beating up nazis, and while there are some that might you'd be better off luring one of them in here because I'm not biting either.

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne

You didn’t even read my post.

‘Let’s not forget people that commit terror related crimes’.

I mean your response is just hysterical. I have said on numerous occasions the extremists from each group are as bad as one another. Yeah, there are some bad people who are Muslims. But there are bad non Muslim people as well.

There is no ‘irony’ from a lefties perspective. And of course the EXTREMISTS would shoot us all. They’d shoot the family dog as well, but I am not defending them am I? I am defending the Muslims who are lumped into the basket of terrorists who are nothing but.

It’s phenomenal how you continue to generalise. You’re so one eyed it’s becoming irrational.

Is he a Nazi?

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Who was suggesting it was OK?

Anyone of any importacet of just some randomers that the Daily Caller was able to find in the depths of Twitter?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
The usual gist from dangerous people is that sometimes you have to break some eggs to get that omelette. That omelette needs to get better, break more eggs. If the eggs don't agree, make them agree or break them into the omelette.

Who decides what ‘getting better’ means?

It sure as hell isnt going to be Antifa

Last edited:
According to Antifa and a handful of there apologists on here, yes.

According to you, though? What do you think he's doing?

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
I believe that antifa was setup by those of the communist party - but that doesn't sell. As long as you can paint anyone as a fascist then you can be against anyone.

Can I have some facts with those feelings?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes, Andy.

Well besides the fact he has a legal right to film a street protest, I suspect he is likely a moderate conservative, who is simply trying to expose the dirty side of Antifa that the MSM refuse to cover.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
According to Antifa, 5'5" gay Asian men are nazis and deserve being given a brain hemorrhage, yes.

Not just Antifa. At least a handful of bigfooties resident hard left posse, also claim Ngo had the assault coming.

Mind you not convinced these clowns arent Antifa themselves in fairness.

Well besides the fact he has a legal right to film a street protest, I suspect he is likely a moderate conservative, who is simply trying to expose the dirty side of Antifa that the MSM refuse to cover.
Didn’t several outlets just recently run with the fake news about concrete in milkshakes?

Back