Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gina Rinehart mixes sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl every morning and eats it with her fingers!!!

Then she tells people to work harder? There's absolutely no way you can be that fat and work as hard as everybody else.

Last edited:

Gina Rinehart mixes sugar and butter together in a mixing bowel every morning and eats it with her fingers!!!

Then she tells people to work harder? There's absolutely no way you can be that fat and work as hard as everybody else.

Can't help but think this be a Freudian slip.

molan has no issue with ruthenberg straight up disrespecting the uniform yet sooked it up like a 4 year old when Doug Cameron told him to stop using his uniform as a shield in parliament.

tumblr_ol9qea11F51u2x68ro2_250.gif

campaigners not *en bright enough to realise the hypocrisy though AND PEOPLE VOTED FOR THIS DUMB campaigner LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
What's that say about them ay ??

Gina Rinehart mixes sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl every morning and eats it with her fingers!!!

So the fact that she lost nearly 40kgs a couple of years ago makes you a look a fool
But hey don't let facts get in the way of a childish rant

So the fact that she lost nearly 40kgs a couple of years ago makes you a look a fool

Lol who cares. What are you her paperboy? How could anyone like her? I haven't even seen photo's of her skinny it's news to me, she was a fat campaigner.

A search tells me it's actually 40% of her body weight she lost not 40kg. Still another 55% to go I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Surgery, she lacks the personal responsibility that she and her IPA lackeys so demand in others. Looks like it's failed too.

Gina's Tips on how to get ahead in business:

"Put in a bit more, always be enthusiastic to get extra work, work later, take less lunch breaks, get it done and do it responsibly," Ms Rinehart said as she attended an event at the Longines Record Club at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember. The pleb right hate identity politics.

Old Andrew is looking more morbid by the day. He's having to ramp up the rhetoric to appeal to the idiots. Might need some glitter :hearteyes:

38289147_10156685769394470_4018399392439468032_n.jpg
Geez, he's getting desperate, isn't he?

Remember. The pleb right hate identity politics.

Old Andrew is looking more morbid by the day. He's having to ramp up the rhetoric to appeal to the idiots. Might need some glitter :hearteyes:

38289147_10156685769394470_4018399392439468032_n.jpg
I wonder if Blot thinks that the adoption of Americanisms into our language contributes to our "loss of identity"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back