Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

You spend most of your posting life attempting to create rabbit holes and then you complain you are too lazy to chase someone down the hole you created?
Oh sorry, you can't go further down the rabbit hole because people get upset...What a caring guy you are
I didn't know you guys got to make the final decision on what is and is not bullshit

You two must have very special powers
Ok, mete.

That'll do me

Interesting, it seems that people view Paul Murray as biased. I don't see much of him but what I have seen he calls out bs when in his view he sees it, there's nothing in that clip that suggests he's biased other than anyone's opinion.

Not sure he's a radical right winger, conservative maybe but I wouldn't align him with hard right wing.

So the question is, what is the point of this post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether or not Paul Murray being right wing and hypocritical is your opinion, there was nothing in that video clip that is clearly evident as right wing or hypocritical.

Fail.

Whether or not Paul Murray being right wing and hypocritical is your opinion, there was nothing in that video clip that is clearly evident as right wing or hypocritical.

Fail.

Apart from the " i'm the only one who's fair and balanced " part....

WIN

Really don’t want to be defending Paul Murray, but I’m pretty sure his point was that he openly states that his show is an opinion piece, whereas other shows/news try to present themselves as being objective when they are not, and we should be aware of that.

And on that point I think he’s absolutely correct.

God dammit.

Last edited:
Really don’t want to defending Paul Murray, but I’m pretty sure his point was that he openly states that his show is an opinion piece, whereas other shows/news try to present themselves as being objective when they are not, and we should be aware of that.

And on that point I think he’s absolutely correct.

God dammit.

Sort of.

The promos for his show (& Credline & Bolt) are big on the "no spin" line...but all of them usually open with a rant about something Labor did.

Mr Abbott, is now lamenting the independent attitudes who are standing against him, saying today-

“These people just can’t help themselves. They are all negative. They don’t know what they’re for, but by God, they know what they’re against.”

Is this simply the usual hypocrisy of the right, a deliberate deceit or evidence of a failing memory? I'm older than him but I still clearly remember when he was the opposition leader and he ran a very, very negative campaign.

Mr Abbott, is now lamenting the independent attitudes who are standing against him, saying today-

“These people just can’t help themselves. They are all negative. They don’t know what they’re for, but by God, they know what they’re against.”

Is this simply the usual hypocrisy of the right, a deliberate deceit or evidence of a failing memory? I'm older than him but I still clearly remember when he was the opposition leader and he ran a very, very negative campaign.
Leading anti-SSM campaigner whinges about people “against” his pet prejudices.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back