Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem with soft groups calling everyone racists.

When our feminists ignore the genital mutilation, oppression of women, rape of little children of both sexes, we have a problem.

When our Politicians condemn an elected member of the Dutch Parliament for coming to Australia to speak his views, we have a problem.

When Australians are callously murdered in cold blood by immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race and our Government offers sympathy to the family of the perpetrator of the crime before offering sympathy to the family of the victim then we have a problem.

When Australians are living below the poverty line and have nowhere to live while immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race are prioritised, then we have a problem.

When 16.000 English speaking skilled professional workers are refused visas and 12,000 uneducated, non English speaking refugees are accepted, then, guess what, we have a problem.

When Australians are called racists and bigots for speaking out about their concerns about the above, then, again, we, as a Nation have a problem.

When people prefer to debate the best bachelor or best contestant on X Factor to debating our Nation’s future, our children’s future and our grandchildren’s future – well, you got it, we have a problem.

When our news is censored and we have to delve in to the internet to find out what is happening in the world and in our own country, dare I say, we have a problem.

The one thing that sets Australia apart from almost any other Nation on Earth is the Aussie spirit. It can be seen as a she’ll be right mate attitude that suggests apathy; or she’ll be right mate because we will take care of it.

I went and saw Bridge of Lies yesterday and it is well worth the watch. The Berlin Wall was put up to separate two different Political views. It was a physical wall. Today, we have a wall being built in Australia. It is not made of bricks and mortar. It is made of censorship, Political Correctness and insidious manipulation through media control, Acts of Parliament and Social media trolls. There is no razor wire, no watch towers. Just the ability to call someone a racist.

I am reminded of the words in the old childhood saying: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Well, today, apparently words can hurt you, but only if you live on the side of the wall that our Government and Politicians have elected as the “right” side of the wall.

No longer are people in Australia even able to scale a wall. Bullets are not needed. To shoot us down, all that is needed is to call us racists or bigots. I am hoping that the Aussie “She’ll be right mate” translates to “don’t worry, we will take care of it” and rise up and say that this is our country.

Many of us came from convict backgrounds, sent in to exile for stealing a coat or a loaf of bread or a silver spoon.
Some came for murder and robbery or prostitution. Tough people.
Many came from China to work on the Gold Fields.
Some came from Italy to work on the Snowy Mountain scheme.
Some came from Hungary during the Revolution.
Some came from Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
But they came for a chance to work and start a new life. And they worked hard.
The Greeks, Serbs, and Irish, so many more that it would be impossible to name.
There were no hand outs, no privileges offered.
These people were given a chance to start a new life, in Australia, to become Australians.

And Australians they became.

They learned English and embraced our country while offering the gift of their food and culture and music.
We accepted that gift and sat together at the same table and laughed and drank their wine, ate their food, danced to their music and married and loved their people.

As they did us.

I have spoken with friends from Hungarian, Italian etc backgrounds and while they embrace and celebrate their roots, they consider themselves Australian.

The common denominator with this terrible situation that we find ourselves in is that our current immigrant population do not want to embrace our culture but to destroy it.
They do not want to learn our language, but to annihilate it.
They do not want to work but to get us to work for them.

Friends, this is not a Refugee crisis. This is an Australia Crisis.
I fear that it will be too late if something does not happen while we still have enough Aussies left.

Larry Pickering and my thoughts personified .

When our feminists ignore the genital mutilation, oppression of women, rape of little children of both sexes, we have a problem.

When our Politicians condemn an elected member of the Dutch Parliament for coming to Australia to speak his views, we have a problem.

When Australians are callously murdered in cold blood by immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race and our Government offers sympathy to the family of the perpetrator of the crime before offering sympathy to the family of the victim then we have a problem.

When Australians are living below the poverty line and have nowhere to live while immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race are prioritised, then we have a problem.

When 16.000 English speaking skilled professional workers are refused visas and 12,000 uneducated, non English speaking refugees are accepted, then, guess what, we have a problem.

When Australians are called racists and bigots for speaking out about their concerns about the above, then, again, we, as a Nation have a problem.

When people prefer to debate the best bachelor or best contestant on X Factor to debating our Nation’s future, our children’s future and our grandchildren’s future – well, you got it, we have a problem.

When our news is censored and we have to delve in to the internet to find out what is happening in the world and in our own country, dare I say, we have a problem.

The one thing that sets Australia apart from almost any other Nation on Earth is the Aussie spirit. It can be seen as a she’ll be right mate attitude that suggests apathy; or she’ll be right mate because we will take care of it.

I went and saw Bridge of Lies yesterday and it is well worth the watch. The Berlin Wall was put up to separate two different Political views. It was a physical wall. Today, we have a wall being built in Australia. It is not made of bricks and mortar. It is made of censorship, Political Correctness and insidious manipulation through media control, Acts of Parliament and Social media trolls. There is no razor wire, no watch towers. Just the ability to call someone a racist.

I am reminded of the words in the old childhood saying: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Well, today, apparently words can hurt you, but only if you live on the side of the wall that our Government and Politicians have elected as the “right” side of the wall.

No longer are people in Australia even able to scale a wall. Bullets are not needed. To shoot us down, all that is needed is to call us racists or bigots. I am hoping that the Aussie “She’ll be right mate” translates to “don’t worry, we will take care of it” and rise up and say that this is our country.

Many of us came from convict backgrounds, sent in to exile for stealing a coat or a loaf of bread or a silver spoon.
These people were given a chance to start a new life, in Australia, to become Australians.

They learned English and embraced our country while offering the gift of their food and culture and music.
We accepted that gift and sat together at the same table and laughed and drank their wine, ate their food, danced to their music and married and loved their people.

As they did us.

I have spoken with friends from Hungarian, Italian etc backgrounds and while they embrace and celebrate their roots, they consider themselves Australian.

The common denominator with this terrible situation that we find ourselves in is that our current immigrant population do not want to embrace our culture but to destroy it.

I fear that it will be too late if something does not happen while we still have enough Aussies left.

Never cringed harder reading anything in my life.

Aussie spirit, ******* lol.

Edit: as an aside, maybe these evil immigrants would "embrace aussie spirit" more if you didn't point at them and call them dole-bludgers, terrorists or gang members.

As they did us.

Oh the irony of lauding the ability of previous generations of immigrants to come over here and their culture to ours for the benefit of all, and then aiming at the current generation of immigrants with the same vitriol and nonsense that those selfsame previous generations of immigrants had to put up with from the same types of dickheads who can't recognise the rant above as the ignorant bullshit that it is.

Yeah, so bloody tragic that you can't be a racist bigot without getting called out for it.

As they did us.

Did you get along to Blair’s Big Day Out?

Any “horks” watching you? From what I could tell there were more “horks” than Nazi stunt-meisters.

A lot of people batting well above their class average are liberal voters.

Common dropouts driving German cars and being granted investment loans. They should be ashamed to have that much money for doing so little compared to everyone else. A lower breed of subhuman alltogether

Oh the irony of lauding the ability of previous generations of immigrants to come over here and their culture to ours for the benefit of all, and then aiming at the current generation of immigrants with the same vitriol and nonsense that those selfsame previous generations of immigrants had to put up with from the same types of dickheads who can't recognise the rant above as the ignorant bullshit that it is.

Yeah, so bloody tragic that you can't be a racist bigot without getting called out for it.
I'm pretty comfortable with the post. It's ignorant people like you as to the reason why this country is going down the gurgler, particularly Melbourne. I'm also comfortable in saying I'm glad I no longer reside in Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty comfortable with the post. It's ignorant people like you as to the reason why this country is going down the gurgler, particularly Melbourne. I'm also comfortable in saying I'm glad I no longer reside in Victoria.
The walking signals are my favourite, although sometimes I wonder if I'm not allowed to cross the street unless I wear a dress.

Then I stop and think, hang on, the original ones were already quite accommodating of the trans community. What exactly are they promoting that the originals weren't?

You mean
bloody micks
bloody dagoes
bloody wogs and wops
bloody balts
bloody slopes.

Are they the ones?

Lol you'd be surprised by the actual ratio of migrant workers hired by small business owners and not so much big business. Walk into any take away store on your main street, heck even all commercial and industrial zones. You will see a ratio of 1 white person to every 10 or so migrant/indian people. It's these bosses that are destroying our country to shed a few dollars and find people that are too desperate/scared to take sick days. It's a shame casual positions aren't really logged or granted payslips, otherwise we could prove almost all casual workers are actually migrants.

Lol you'd be surprised by the actual ratio of migrant workers hired by small business owners and not so much big business. Walk into any take away store on your main street, heck even all commercial and industrial zones. You will see a ratio of 1 white person to every 10 or so migrant/indian people. It's these bosses that are destroying our country to shed a few dollars and find people that are too desperate/scared to take sick days. It's a shame casual positions aren't really logged or granted payslips, otherwise we could prove almost all casual workers are actually migrants.

This is just absolutely false. I still work in a casual position and we have our worked hours recorded plus we receive fortnightly pay slips.

Even under the current legislation, it is illegal for the employer to not log hours nor to not provide pay slip.

Also if there are businesses who are flaunting the laws (and they should be dealt with) for reasons such as wanting to avoid paying penalty rates then the blame needs to go solely back on the heads of the ALP and their union pals who were all for making deals with big business which meant they could pay a lower rate at the expense of small businesses.

if there are businesses who are flaunting the laws... then the blame needs to go solely back on the heads of the ALP and their union pals
Agreed, it's all Daniel Andrew's fault large international businesses like Dominos don't pay their staff correctly.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Where did you get that from>?
Did you not say if there are business who are flaunting the laws it's the ALP's fault? If a company are flaunting workplace laws then that company is at fault, and as far as the ALP is concerned thank god they repelled that Workchoices s**t, that would have absolutely sucked for small businesses & casual employees.

Did you not say if there are business who are flaunting the laws it's the ALP's fault? If a company are flaunting workplace laws then that company is at fault, and as far as the ALP is concerned thank god they repelled that Workchoices s**t, that would have absolutely sucked for small businesses & casual employees.
Federal ALP implemented the current workplace laws. They are also responsible for the differences in penalty rates compared to small and large organisations then they ironically had a tear when they were reduced somewhat by the fair work board that had its members appoited by the ALP.

Federal ALP implemented the current workplace laws. They are also responsible for the differences in penalty rates compared to small and large organisations then they ironically had a tear when they were reduced somewhat by the fair work board that had its members appoited by the ALP.
Think Shorten said he'd reverse those penalty rate changes back in June last year, let's hope he doesn't * that one up when he's elected.

Maybe the thread should read "hypocrisy of the LNP government".

No where in the OP have you mentioned any right wing unless of course you're implying that the government is indeed identified as right wing.

Well, that could be up for debate as some may see the government as centrist leaning right and some may see them as far right.

Would help if you claimed how far right they are in your mind.

It's a right wing government. Liberals are no ta centrist party while the right wing calls the shots of all teh major issues. They remain the party of powerful vested interests like coal that effectively have veto of public policy, There are centrists members but they fail to influence when it matters,

But quibbling about the exact ideological caste of the Government aside, the statements issued by right wingers on this site and elsewhere, easily makes the claim of teh total and utter hypocrisy and lack of basic honesty by teh right wing,

Plenty of right wingers here (and in the givernment) have gone on and on and on and on about the biudget emergecy and then been totally silnet when not in actual vocal denial of the deficits run up this government.

This government is total and abysmal failure in government by it's own standards in opposition, and the standards and claims of many of their vocal right wing supporters both here and elsewehere,

Their total and absolute hypocrisy is just undeniable fact.

It's a right wing government

Not in everyone's view and that is rather simplistic

Plenty of right wingers here (and in the givernment) have gone on and on and on and on about the biudget emergecy and then been totally silnet when not in actual vocal denial of the deficits run up this government.

I'm not disagreeing that there are some with those views, again you're claiming they are right wing but again that's your view of them - some may see them as centrists.

This government is total and abysmal failure in government by it's own standards in opposition

No doubt but if you look through history you'll find most governments have been abysmal failures - situation normal.

There are hypocrisy's on both extremes - pffft couldn't give a flying, just goes to show how blind extremism is. They have this utopian collective idea that a simple solution is available and will suit everyone.

For mine it seems for these groups that common sense is somehow dirty language and is the cause of all the worlds problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back