Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

lol, worst denial ever. Loves a good terrorist does Jeremy

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...volved-munich-olympics-massacre-wreath-laying
Jeremy Corbyn: I was present at wreath-laying but don't think I was involved

MP-Jeremy-Corbyn-w_3469446b.jpg
So, what I said, thank you for proving the long-since debunked lie.

I don't get you conservatives/psycopaths. You are raised and educated in a country where you understand our culture and law clearly. This is not America. And the moment you become successful you think it's ok to pay no tax, lobby for tax cuts, corrupt politics to change tax laws to your advantage. Screwing and stealing from 80-90% of the population. Feeding and sucking off them like greedy little parasites.

What country did you grow up in? Pay the rates, stop trying to lower them and get cuts, and shut the * up! You pay tax on your income, any tax you don't pay on your income is theft. Of all the disposable income in the nation it's irrelevant who has how much. It all needs to be taxed accordingly. Some *head owning 200ml of it and thinking he pays enough tax is wrong. That 200ml regardless of how many people or business own it needs to be taxed the same as everything else. If that's the case and he thinks he pays enough his business needs to be split into 200 1 million dollar business so they have no excuse to steal from everyone else.

Everyone pays the same tax relative to their income unless you're a crook. If you're making that much money and not paying the appropriate amount of tax, the money you stole has to come from somewhere else.

Last edited:
I think what everyone is forgetting is the incorrect (IMV anyway)labeling of both hypocrisy threads.

It's no secret that there are glaring illogicality's of both extremes

For example anyone left of neo narzism would view neo narzism as illogical right? By the same token anyone right of hard left feminism would view a female only world as illogical and impossible to function right?

Personally I would put them into one thread and word the title "The obvious hypocrisy of extremism" and by extension because of the "obvious" it would be hard to justify any merit of the thread anyway.

So, what I said, thank you for proving the long-since debunked lie.

Ha, it hasnt been debunked at all. He admitted he was there. The best he could do was say i dont think i did it. The bloke has form, he lied over that, lied over not getting a seat on a train, lied over "stupid woman".

Everyone pays the same tax relative to their income unless you're a crook. If you're making that much money and not paying the appropriate amount of tax, the money you stole has to come from somewhere else.

Dear oh dear.

You pay tax on your income, any tax you don't pay on your income is theft..

Lol, what a great understanding of the tax system you have.

Dear oh dear.

Lol, what a great understanding of the tax system you have.

47c to the dollar on incomes over 180k or GTFO
30% flat rate (and 17% discount) for private sector can GAGF

* trusts
* inheritance
* offshore holdings

Last edited:
The top 10% of earners pay 50% of income tax. Its about time the other 90% started paying their fair share.

The top 10% own 90% of the marketshare. That's why they pay 50% of the tax.

But your statistic is a myth anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except, of course, that's not what Hockey said.
He said "50% of all income tax in Australia is paid by 10% of the working population.“
The "Fact Check" slips past the issue.

yeah, i'm sure its nearly all Melbourne Grammar trust fund kids.

yeah, i'm sure its nearly all Melbourne Grammar trust fund kids.
Merton Hall "old money" girls (not to mention divorcees), more like, in my experience in the law.
Seriously though, a significant amount of the income producing that 50% of personal income tax liability would be income from investments, income otherwise than from personal exertion.

Merton Hall "old money" girls (not to mention divorcees), more like, in my experience in the law.
Seriously though, a significant amount of the income producing that 50% of personal income tax liability would be income from investments, income otherwise than from personal exertion.

Most of that would be CGT you would think in order to benefit from a lower tax rate.

There is a private members club near my office in London, most days its packed at lunch (80% women Id guess). Its rather expensive and Im pretty sure very few of those women actually work for a living.

What is his link to the right?
He is anti-feminism.

Anything supporting women, is apparently feminism. Anything supporting feminism is apparently PC, anything PC is apparently Lefty...

So the opposite must be righty? Right?

The feminism and hypocrisy of the left threads seem to consist of "I don't like the left, and I don't like this, therefore it's the left".
How many times have you questioned anything in those threads?...

"All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 … not a bunch of hoes … I’ve never had a girlfriend before and I’m still a virgin, this is why I’m planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I’m ready to die and all the girls the turned me down is going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see.”​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back