Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate these threads.

Memes? We're doing memes? Where's the hypocrisy there? Where's the discussion?

This is no brain matter stuff. Pandering.

Ah yes, the cultured right wouldnt ever use memes to show their...esteemed position of superiority.

Such uncouth behavior for a liberal bleeding heart.

Ah yes, the cultured right wouldnt ever use memes to show their...esteemed position of superiority.

Absolutely ridiculous to post a meme brilliantly and succinctly pointing up the hypocrisy of the right in a thread about the hypocrisy of the right.

What were you thinking? :eek:

Absolutely ridiculous to post a meme brilliantly and succinctly pointing up the hypocrisy of the right in a thread about the hypocrisy of the right.

By stupid liberal leaning brain had a dumb dumb moment and I forgot it might upset/trigger the truly enlightened right leaning conservative alphas.

Shame on you, don't do it again, just for that you're going to have to pay 10% extra on all your Free Trumpiana.

My real punishment will be to use Parler for a whole week and try to pretend their content is valuable to society!

See, it's social media posts like this that make the likes of iBeng think he's a better chance of getting lucky if he comes across as 'liberal leaning'.

I hope it works out for him...
Wouldn't want you to further pad out the post count in here, Fadge. Might seem like there's more right wing hypocrisy than there is...

Because we should always argue the exact same way as those we disagree with, hmm? Especially when one sees them as trolls.

Okay.

Name the actual hypocrisy in this post. 'Explain the joke' to me, because I'm not seeing how this is a worthwhile contribution to a political forum.
It's puerile, and it's worth less than the words used.

Because we should always argue the exact same way as those we disagree with, hmm? Especially when one sees them as trolls.

Okay.

Name the actual hypocrisy in this post. 'Explain the joke' to me, because I'm not seeing how this is a worthwhile contribution to a political forum.

It's difficult to see how the deliberate obtusity displayed in this post is a worthwhile contribution to a political forum.

In fact, it's more than difficult, it's impossible.

It's difficult to see how the deliberate obtusity displayed in this post is a worthwhile contribution to a political forum.

In fact, it's more than difficult, it's impossible.
If it's so simple, there should be no difficulty in explaining it.

I despise the obsession with hypocrisy, because hypocrisy alone does not mean that you are wrong. To accuse/smear someone/a position with being hypocritical is to avoid their argument entirely in favour of attacking their behaviour or person. This is not productive, and doesn't serve any position save the one that you already hold.

I've said it in the other thread, and I'll say it again: these are pretty ******* simple things to do. For something to function in this thread, it needs to demonstrate 1) hypocrisy, and 2) be 'of the right', so needs to somewhat be about right wing concerns. A reddit post about dating does not really demonstrate hypocricy, nor does it discuss right/left wing issues at all, so doesn't really qualify for this thread.

And memes can * right off.

Last edited:

Is this a forum or an ideological debate?

Oh, and it wasnt even a meme, it was a screenshot of the Liberal paradise of Tumblr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this a forum or an ideological debate?

Oh, and it wasnt even a meme, it was a screenshot of the Liberal paradise of Tumblr.
An awful lot of the s**t you've put in this thread are memes, and all forums are avenues for ideological debate. Your behaviour here is very similar to those twits who feel that getting criticised is similar to being censored.

This is a s**t thread, just as the 'HOTL' is a s**t thread. Your post didn't contain even an ounce of hypocrisy, and only contained a reference to the right. It is not relevant to this thread. You're welcome to start a 'Heap s**t on the Right or Conservatives - Memes and Screenshots Encouraged!' thread, but this isn't for that.

An awful lot of the sh*t you've put in this thread are memes, and all forums are avenues for ideological debate. Your behaviour here is very similar to those twits who feel that getting criticised is similar to being censored.

This is a sh*t thread, just as the 'HOTL' is a sh*t thread. Your post didn't contain even an ounce of hypocrisy, and only contained a reference to the right. It is not relevant to this thread. You're welcome to start a 'Heap sh*t on the Right or Conservatives - Memes and Screenshots Encouraged!' thread, but this isn't for that.

What are you, the thread police? This sounds an awful lot like it. Or just trying to censor me for posting content you dont think suits an apparent ideological debate. Memes, screenshots and similar media can and often does display the hypocrisy of people who label themselves "rightwing" or "Conservative" by showing their actions in a public environment.

Dont be a hypocrite :)

What are you, the thread police? This sounds an awful lot like it. Or just trying to censor me for posting content you dont think suits an apparent ideological debate.
And now you're behaving exactly like the twits who think criticism amounts to censorship.
Memes, screenshots and similar media can and often does display the hypocrisy of people who label themselves "rightwing" or "Conservative" by showing their actions in a public environment.

Dont be a hypocrite :)
This is precisely a display of me not being a hypocrite. I've done exactly this in the other thread. And neither the memes or that screenshot you've posted display any hypocrisy, nor does or do they demonstrate that the person they're directed at is right wing.

As for me being the thread police, don't be so petulant. I've not told you you can't post here, only that what you've posted here is rubbish and/or off topic. If you don't like that, you're welcome to leave the thread or to ensure that your posts fit the thread brief.

It isn't my fault you don't like being told you're off topic.

And now you're behaving exactly like the twits who think criticism amounts to censorship.

This is precisely a display of me not being a hypocrite. I've done exactly this in the other thread. And neither the memes or that screenshot you've posted display any hypocrisy, nor does or do they demonstrate that the person they're directed at is right wing.

As for me being the thread police, don't be so petulant. I've not told you you can't post here, only that what you've posted here is rubbish and/or off topic. If you don't like that, you're welcome to leave the thread or to ensure that your posts fit the thread brief.

It isn't my fault you don't like being told you're off topic.

Are you this much fun at parties as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back