Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at you grasping at straws as your argument capsizes. Who do you think you're kidding?

Not possible to kid cognitive wherewithal, you've got that in spades, you've got spares in your garage.
Nobody is kidding you, you're like Albert Einstein, if Albert Einstein couldn't form basic arguments.

None if this makes any sense at all. You're all over the shop.

Did Australia support the mujahideen or not? That was the basis of your argument. Can you substantiate it? Describe this support that you've cited repeatedly.

It's all over the shop. It's doesn't make sense. Cognitive wherewithal. Give me an answer to a rhetorical question, I demand it.

Unfortunately those things are just dogshit.
Just a basic argument, that's all, a basic argument. Simple. That's all you need to do. A basic argument.

It's all over the shop. It's doesn't make sense. Cognitive wherewithal. Give me an answer to a rhetorical question, I demand it.

Unfortunately those things are just dogshit.
Just a basic argument, that's all, a basic argument. Simple. That's all you need to do. A basic argument.
Look at you chasing your own tail. You've completely unravelled here. It's gold.

Look at you chasing your own tail. You've completely unravelled here. It's gold.

Of course, I've unravelled. It's gold.

All that dogshit just so that you avoid having to make a basic argument.
All of that cognitive wherewithal wasted.
A
Basic
Argument

Just one. Give us just one.
One basic argument.

Of course, I've unravelled. It's gold.

All that dogshit just so that you avoid having to make a basic argument.
All of that cognitive wherewithal wasted.
A
Basic
Argument

Just one. Give us just one.
One basic argument.
Tell everyone again how the Australian government is worse than the Taliban's medieval theocracy, for reasons that you're completely unable to explain.

Your argument has collapsed and you can't handle it.

An argument collapses when it is proven false by a counter argument.
Claims of cognitive wherewithal superiority, mental health slurs & all that other dogshit do not, in any way, counter my argument.

I put up an argument, and for the last 4 days you've been busy smearing dogshit in the hope that it will eventually cover over that argument ...when you could have just presented a counter argument. A basic argument. Any basic argument.
Are you really incapable of forming basic arguments?

An argument collapses when it is proven false by a counter argument.
Claims of cognitive wherewithal superiority, mental health slurs & all that other dogshit do not, in any way, counter my argument.

I put up an argument, and for the last 4 days you've been busy smearing dogshit in the hope that it will eventually cover over that argument ...when you could have just presented a counter argument. A basic argument. Any basic argument.
Are you really incapable of forming basic arguments?
You've made no argument whatsoever.

Next time you're tempted to wade in and say something ridiculous, remember how you imploded here and made a complete fool of yourself.

As soon as you present a basic argument, I will tell everyone.
Australia doesn't do shitty things.
Shitting things aren't bad.

Any basic argument.
Come on.
The Taliban is worse than the Australian government because it is a medieval theocracy that, among other things, bans women from education and chops off people's hands for petty crimes.

You, on the other hand, claim the Australian government is worse than the Taliban because what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've made no argument whatsoever.

Next time you're tempted to wade in and say something ridiculous, remember how you imploded here and made a complete fool of yourself.

Soz, that's not an argument. Unfortunately. Arguments have a structure. There is the left hand and there is the right hand side.
It's really simple. Try it.

The Taliban is worse than the Australian government because it is a medieval theocracy that, among other things, bans women from education and chops off people's hands for petty crimes.

You, on the other hand, claim the Australian government is worse than the Taliban because what?

The Australian govt does shitty things like try to steal from our poor neighbours. Stealing from poor people is objectively bad. Trying to steal from our poor neighbours makes the Australian govt objectively bad.

The Taliban is a medieval theocracy that amongst other things bans women from education and chops off people's hands for petty crimes, but to further our interests we are going to ignore that the Taliban is bad and support them financially, militarily & in other ways, because we don't care what they do to their own people, as long as they do what we need, we can ignore any of that other stuff, we can pretend it never happens, until we don't need them anymore, then those things are bad rah rah rah and the Taliban is worstest rah rah rah.

Next.

The Australian govt does shitty things like try to steal from our poor neighbours. Stealing from poor people is obectively bad. Trying to steal from our poor neighbours makes the Australian govt objectively bad.

The Taliban is a medieval theocracy that amongst other things bans women from education and chops off people's hands for petty crimes, but to further our interests we are going to ignore that the Taliban is bad and support them financially, militarily & in other ways, because we don't care what they do to their own people, as long as they do what we need, we can ignore any of that other stuff, we can pretend it never happens, until we don't need them anymore, then those things are bad rah rah rah and the Taliban is worstest rah rah rah.
How does any of this make the case that the Australian government is worse than the Taliban?

There may well be valid criticisms of the Australian government but how does any of what you've posted make the case that it's worse than the Taliban?

Would you rather be governed by the Taliban than by the Australian government?

You say Australia supports the Taliban "financially, militarily and in other ways". Can you explain how? Or are you just guessing?

How does any of this make the case that the Australian government is worse than the Taliban?

There may well be valid criticisms of the Australian government but how does any of what you've posted make the case that it's worse than the Taliban?

You say Australia supports the Taliban "financially, militarily and in other ways". Can you explain how? Or are you just guessing?

Rehash of the same old same old from 4 days ago.
Make an argument. Advance the discourse.
If you can't make an argument and the discourse doesn't advance we're left with 2 countries that do shitty things, both of which can be objectively assessed as being bad.
Best case scenario, Australia and the Taliban are equally as bad, coz they both do shitty things that are objectively bad.
We reached this point 4 days ago. Gethelred chiming in with his 2 bobs worth of F knows what, F knows why and still the discourse hasn't advanced.

Rehash of the same old same old from 4 days ago.
Yeah, because you are unable to respond to any challenges to your position.

Make an argument. Advance the discourse.
I have.

Explain to me how the Australian government is worse than the Taliban. You've criticised the Australian government, which is fine. But that doesn't make the case that it's worse than the Taliban. You could criticise any governmemt in the world. Does that mean they're all worse than the Taliban as well? This is the ludicrousness of your position.

You say Australia supports the Taliban "financially, militarily and in other ways". Can you explain how? If not, what are you talking about?

Why are you unable/unwilling to answer those questions?

I don't need to have asserted anything of merit.
What I have asserted still stands because it hasn't been challenged by a counter-factual.

You could provide that counter-factual, but you haven't, instead you've hitched your wagon to dogshit smearing.

You can dispute the facts that have stated and/or you can dispute my argument as a whole, with an actual counter argument. It should be so f'ing easy for you, you keep saying it is this-that-the other but you haven't actually provided a counter argument.
You should know this, you're all about logic and reason, what happened? Why are you now picking and choosing when logic and reason apply?

I'll be clear with you again, all you've presented is an ad-hom, you can pretend all you want, but there must be a reason that you've decided to weigh in with nothing but an ad-hom.

If you can't handle differences of opinion without taking it personally then logic and reason isn't for you.
If you and I are having a discussion about India v Australia cricket and the subject turns specifically to test cricket and you say "Australia are better than India" can I then use your statement to claim that you said Australia are better than India...... at ODI's?, at T20's?, at hockey?, at Grid Iron?, at making curry?, at Bollywood dancing?, at wobbling our heads when we talk?
Your logic dictates that I can use your statement wherever and whenever I want.

You might as well go all in now, your wagon is well and truly hitchd to the dogshit.
See how many knots you can contort yourself into to make your logic not so ridiculous/illogical.
For the last time...

A statement made without evidence or reason can be dismissed without evidence or reason. Your supplied reasoning behind why you believe the Australian government is worse than the Taliban is thus:

- "If you pay a hitman, who is more to blame?"
- both are objectively bad to women.

The first of this is a) tangential reasoning that can be dismissed because (again) a statement made without evidence can be dismissed without it, and b) infers that the Australian government supported the Muhajadeen against the USSR, something that you have not demonstrated at any point to be a historic fact.

The second of these ignores degree. A mass murderer is the same as someone who hit another person with their car fatally. A genocide is the same as a murder. All social progress is meaningless, because no matter what 'some' racism/sexism/homophobia will exist and that means society is the same.

The degree to which the Taliban are bad to and for women is significantly different to how Australia and Australians are bad for women. To try and equate them is a false equivalence of a tremendous scale; you have equated a regime which whips women for leaving their homes, stones them for adultery, bars them from education, sport, and public life, incentivises and hides domestic violence to a greater degree than we do or can, kidnaps women to serve as sexual slaves for their soldiers, and forces women to conceal themselves and their bodies where they would do otherwise given the choice to Australia, a country in which women can marry, divorce, go to the beach, represent their nation in a myriad of ways. If we're going to talk about domestic violence and societal sexism, you're welcome to introduce some actual evidence there, too.

You are posting incoherently. Quite literally, all I've asked you to do is stop while you're behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back