Politics Hypocrisy of The Right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Every human alive is too complex to be captured entirely by a singular ideology. It makes thoroughly more sense to ask for their opinion on particular issues, and when you do you will find that on each issue their opinion can be placed on the spectrum between right and left wing, conservative or progressive, freedom or tyrannical.

Ergo, the centre doesn't exist. You do have to be one or the other.

As for the nebulous concept of 'middle ground', consensus only works when both sides are willing to play ball or are interested in the best possible outcome.

And yet msm and social would have us believe that no one is centred.

I took the spectrum test and found myself pretty much bang on in the middle.

But nah, have to pick a side.

Yep, me too. I do the American and Oz isidewith quizzes at least once a year and get around 60-65% "left" and 35-40% "right". That's fairly moderate.

I'm a notorious fence sitter - love the nonsense when some people insist you must have an opinion on everything and/or take a side..?

On the fence.jpeg

Last edited:
Has there actually been a single post in this thread relevant to hypocritical behaviour from right leaning persons?
See above - righty meninists claiming men are smart and know everything. Funny stuff.

X: Doesn't matter if you agree or not with them, but Grace Tame should've respected the office!

Y: I agree, respect the office. be cordial and respectful. Doesn't matter who the PM is. Like Gillard....

X: disgusted look

Mind you, you can swap the names and itd be teh same

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

X: Doesn't matter if you agree or not with them, but Grace Tame should've respected the office!

Y: I agree, respect the office. be cordial and respectful. Doesn't matter who the PM is. Like Gillard....

X: disgusted look

Z - Grace Tame has 'Autism spectrum disorder' which often impedes ones social disposition, polite expressions and mannerisms...
i.e. Passion portrayed as anger, or anxiety portrayed as contempt - and note the media only mention her condition when it suits their narrative - Victim Grace vs Hero Grace...

Last edited:
Not sure the constant Gillard abuse was the same as some side-eye and accusations of cover-ups and feet-dragging on action over a sexual attack inside Parliament House.

The left always eat their own

It must be disheartening being a Republican in the US who doesn't share Trump's opinion that he's a singular genius, the Party has become a wannabe fascist cult of personality.

The left always eat their own

rofl

The former president said Brooks was "woke" for saying that Republicans should move on and look past the 2020 election.

It must be disheartening being a Republican in the US who doesn't share Trump's opinion that he's a singular genius, the Party has become a wannabe fascist cult of personality.
Has there ever been a non-hereditary stupid dictator anywhere in the world before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back